Fenix

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I mean, what has been said on the forum has been said. All attempts at lying (if that's what they are) have been made and are recorded.

What's done is done. It's not like he didn't have ample chances to do whatever it was he needed to do.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Must...not...choke on...laughter!!! And so I guess p...bye Fenix? Is he banned from server as well or just this account? Cuz server ban seems a little over the top.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No server ban does not seem over the top. This idiot came in threatening to have the forums shut down. He should be banned on stupidity alone. However, the reason a server ban would be implemented is because he would most likely continue spewing his pathetic diatribes in the servers towards our members.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I did not say he did, he might have, i don't know, I'm saying most likely he would continue his rants in the server and make threats towards our member and generally cause trouble. This is why i think a server ban is best.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This all started because he is convinced Vox hacked three of his friends websites. He said VOX did 50,000$ worth of damage to them. He then said he took this case to his FBI agent mother. He then relayed to us in the shout numerous times that the forum would face fines of 100,000$ and/or be shut down for good. And a lot of other stupid shit along those same lines. He was banned for a reason, i assure you.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
This all started because he is convinced Vox hacked three of his friends websites. He said VOX did 50,000$ worth of damage to them. He then said he took this case to his FBI agent mother. He then relayed to us in the shout numerous times that the forum would face fines of 100,000$ and/or be shut down for good. And a lot of other stupid shit along those same lines. He was banned for a reason, i assure you.

Trolololol... This is why you don't do drug kids.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I said he was convinced VOX had done this, this in no way, shape or form constitutes any proof what so ever. I think it's probably safe to say its a bunch of :poop:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
When the fuck did all this happen? He's forum banned?

What is the current state of affairs with regard to fenix, and why is it this way?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
9711781.jpg

9711852.jpg

9711869.jpg

9711674.jpg

9711711.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay. Thanks. Yea I read the why. I was just having trouble with details. Like, why and how Fenix ever became convinced that VoX hacked 5 of his friends websites. How his friends have 5 different websites and VoX knows about them. How these websites could experience damages of $50k (10k each, at least). The list goes on and on.

Last I heard, fenix was talking about how his friend or brother or something stole his girlfriend and this made him join RE or something. He was lying about something. Now this?!

Top Bottom