Rage About Krew Members

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hate name-changer hacks fkn stupid and annoying!!!!!!:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

I know, and when people change the names to me and other members, I get real pissed. I also hate when one of us changes a name in the middle of a match.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I absolutely HATE when I do a crap the water splashes back up and makes the next shit really awkward..

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Ok I'll punish myself.;)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I guess stevo's been doing some editing when I wanted to see whats going on :rage:
ScreenShot2011-08-22at62624PM.png

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i fucking hate that vox thinks i used to be obssessed bout kessa and fuck u thedude for saying im a compliment fisher

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Steelers fans are stale and cliche like an old joke. Same with sox fans.

"yaaaa.... I .... uh duuuuhhhhhhh.... I Like how they win.... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Yea, no shit pal. Way to figure that one out. Pick the winning team, and they win a lot for you. NO SHIT.

FAGS. Go eat shit and die.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Fags, as in south park.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
In case you're wondering, yes , The Dude has actually met each and every single person in this photo :giggle:

Terricle-Towel-Tradition-09.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
In case you are wondering, damage can't let thedude have an opinion about anyone without him calling me out on not having all my sources checked, and yet he allows every other person to do so.
Hmmmm

Is it because I am pompous... NOOOOO

The person I hate most on this forum is myself, and yet somehow, idiots still think I think I'm better'n everyone else.

Tough shit, I guess.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
now im raging bout damage because hes so awesome and my fave person in the krew :rage: :rage:

Top Bottom