Rage About Krew Members

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
:(:( I'm sorry for my actions...I just love this place from the people,threads,posts,games,servers.I just can't leave.If I leave I feel that i'm bored all day and have no friends.I'm willing to do anything like recruitment and all those horrible stuff to come back to the krew,since I simply can't leave it.This clan is the best clan.Not like other clans you won't feel bored when you post but in KKK your actually enjoying it.It's funny,interesting,and moar funny.I know it is hard to trust me.Like felon said you were zoo eager to become a member and then you just left.I really had a bad day today.If you really if you ask why are you having a bad day,it is because I can't find my summer homework that I did.It took me a month to finish that homework and then its suddenly gone after the lion update.I think its stored some where else.I just feel bad for stevo because he's all alone and stuff.He even warned me about leaving KKK.Well I'm dumb.I know from Name changing to clan changing its really hard to earn your trust/respect back.
I would never do this again.I think this is my bad habit I never think whats going to happen in the future.You guys can laugh at me I don't really care since I don't see it.(JUst make sure I don't see it)
So I'm really Sorry.And I wish to come back someday
I'm sorry,
Tony

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
LOL LIKE I SAID AGAIN, YOU TRYNA MAKE US FEEL SORRRRY? Jokes man, guess you didn't catch the sarcasm in my other post too.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
No am not trying to make you feel sorry.I'm explaining why I came back and what happened for some of the people why don't know

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Dude, block of text is not how to start your re-entry.

If people would like to leave, they should say so, like slaya did. Props to him.

I dislike how much everyone cares about the game and how competitive they get.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yo yo yo this is the rage thread no the apology thread

Guess I rage that I have to start school tomorrow :rage:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
For our ages (us older chaps) we act like little children with all this drama (especially this whole stevo business.... fkin' drama queens).

Makes me annoyed.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hope non of you guys are "tough guy" nerds, which I know you are!!! Hmm, who should I rage about next?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
NiTz, WHY YOU LEAVE MAN!??????????? That make Ethan sad, you could of just been at little less active and kept the tags.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
I hate name-changer hacks fkn stupid and annoying!!!!!!:raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging::raging:

Top Bottom