Rage About Krew Members

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If you do not like an action a fello Krew member made, rant about it here! To start off, I freaking hate how stevo and tony randomly quit and go to RE. Makes me want to rageeeeee! >:-(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't care THAT Stevo or Tony quit, i just don't like HOW they quit, especially Stevo. And i don't like FKN Tony PMing me some bullshit about a ping problem. If you want to leave and join another clan, say so.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The whole thing is gay, and Tony... Quitting right when he got his tags pretty much, wtf. I never really got to know stevo, but this fact he and Tony are in RE really pIsses me off.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
In fact ill rage about myself

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Will someone change my title to un-decide-able?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I HATE THE LEVEL 55 HACK! ITS MAKE ME WANNA KICK MY COMPUTER! :stomp::banghead::raging::rage:'

Oh and i think this is blu's new favorite topic

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hate any hacks. The whole TiTz situation makes me rage over him when he beats me, mainly because I sometimes think he is still hacking. If I see anyone hack, I want to go shoot them. Hacks defeat the purpose of the game.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I didn't even know Tony quit either.. but good luck to ya hope u find a better place to be. I have no idea why you quit or whatever but it's fcked up u quit right after you got ur tags. CYA! is all i gotta say..

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Well I'm not quitting. I'm coming back!:D I messes up right there.Today was a awful day

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I think I have to go through recruitment again(I wish not) but I think I will But I guess Thats my punishment.Its wergild that so much happens in one day.. Well I gotta face the truth.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
What the fuck is wrong with you Tony...
Go away!
Go play your games with Stevo!
You do miss him riggggggggggggght?

lol

chineseragequit.

Top Bottom