Would Like to scrim Kx3([KKK] vs |KKK|

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
well it's been postponed 'til next week (Monday-Wednesday).

I was the only one that showed up so we had about 2 1v1's (I lost 1) and we had 1 TDM. Clippy got there 1-3 minutes when the match started which we won. It wasn't official so don't get your hopes up.

FYI, mmnz is a beast on S&D.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
So my clan seems to be on board for another scrim. I've asked them to specify which day, Monday to Wednesday, and a time in CST so I'll let you guys know what they've agreed to.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This time I will try to keep up with the thread and see if I can make it. Dont worry, I suk donkey balls...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Alright. Wednesday. What time?

I proposed 7pm PST to our group since the last time it was 6pm and there was nobody to be found.

Anywho, if you guys want to play on your server, that's fine but keep in mind that we'd like for you guys to remove the respawn time (I know it doesn't matter in S&D) because we'll end up playing a TDM at least 1 time. If you guys can't remove it, we can use either our Server #2 (non-PB) or Server #3 (PB). Your call.

And what perks, guns will you guys be restricting? Not saying we're gonna tube but just to clear the air is what I'm getting at.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Okay. If we can't remove the respawn time then we have to play with normal speed. And we don't restrict weapons when we scrim. Tubing, last stand, and martyrdom are obviously frowned upon but not restricted.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

So basically the people who said they can make it said they can't so can we try a 6 pm PST scrim? I think that's 8 pm CST and 9 pm EST?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I had coordinated for 7pm PST but have asked if people are willing to move it back an hour. Lets try not to change it anymore :K

Either way, I guess we'll see how many of us show up. Even I'm iffy for 6..

So, which server are you picking? S2 or S3? And we'll play normal speed if we must.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
We must play normal speed. Nobody in my clan will come if we don't. And I guess S2?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Practicing call of duty is really, really, really, really annoying for people who treat it like what it is.... a game.

But good job whoever won.

Top Bottom