Would Like to scrim Kx3([KKK] vs |KKK|

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The point is to play cod4. We have nothing like a scrim team. We do not play in any organized fashion regularly. In fact, as of yet, I have seen no serious desire of our members to do anything competitive like that, though that may change in the future. If you are looking for some kind of serious competition for your trophy wall or something, we're probably not the best clan to challenge at this time. If you can get 5v5, it looks like we have plenty of willing people. I was just remarking that due to things like time zone differences and busy schedules, it is very hard to get 5 of us together for 1-2 hours to do an organized thing. Good luck doing so, though.

P.S. I bet some of our guys would be itchin' to 1v1 you.

Reactions: VoX

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
The point is to play cod4. We have nothing like a scrim team. We do not play in any organized fashion regularly. In fact, as of yet, I have seen no serious desire of our members to do anything competitive like that, though that may change in the future. If you are looking for some kind of serious competition for your trophy wall or something, we're probably not the best clan to challenge at this time. If you can get 5v5, it looks like we have plenty of willing people. I was just remarking that due to things like time zone differences and busy schedules, it is very hard to get 5 of us together for 1-2 hours to do an organized thing. Good luck doing so, though. P.S. I bet some of our guys would be itchin' to 1v1 you.

Nah, not really serious, just wanna get some scrims going, friendly competition I guess you could call it, and I did 1v1 one of your guys already, won, but I also had a 170 ping advantage.

Add me on xfire for a 1v1. :) (even though I hate 1v1s.)

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
1v1 me Preston, xfire:cent0ment0 steam is the same
If you wanna play you might wanna get on xfire, lol.

And sorry for the hold up, there's quite a few inactive people currently.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Sorry guys, no longer in Kx3, I'll get someone else to take this over.

VoX

Twat Hammer
If you wanna play you might wanna get on xfire, lol.

And sorry for the hold up, there's quite a few inactive people currently.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Sorry guys, no longer in Kx3, I'll get someone else to take this over.

Make an intro on our forums :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lmao. It's just a game, dude. But, yes, there are usually better players in promod, and, yes, we are not the best cod4 players in the universe. It's a videogame, though.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Since Preston is an elitist egomaniac, I'll take over in planning this scrim. If you guys are still down then a weekend scrim is obviously the best time. We'll just have to work around the different time zones. I'm one of the few people in my clan living on the west coast and I'm not getting up at 7 am on Saturday for a scrim. On a side note, this scrim is just about having fun and for the record the majority of members who were in the clan while Wally was are now inactive so it's all water under the bridge.

Top Bottom