Would Like to scrim Kx3([KKK] vs |KKK|

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, well the point I was making was that Even full hardscoped with breath held (when I have sens on max), the aiming is so choppy (like the crosshairs move by maybe 2 mm increments) that even a person with perfect control couldn't hit a target sometimes. You just CAN"T make the gun aim there b/c the aiming skips space.

His sens is def way higher than I have mine on, though.

I don't like high sensitivity, I feel like I'm doing guesswork. But, guesswork works in Hardcore XD

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
2 seems to work best for me, 2 ingame 4 pc 1800 dpi, not too fast, and not too slow.

The ingame is just a multiplier so, he's playin like 330 sensitivity lol because the max on pc is 10 i believe?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
idk what mine is. I just set it with the slider. I will never move it. If my sensitivity gets changed it's like I have to relearn to aim again.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
i move mine all the way to the left and just hit the right arrow key a few times, all i know is some pros, like Stevy for example, if you know who he is, plays with his sensitivity at 0.14, but he also plays with a steelseries xai (mouse i want, lol) which has a max of 5001 cpi.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
However many people you can get together for 1 pm CST tomorrow we will match.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
dang it, I need to bike. But I'll try to go early so I can make it, if not, I'll jump in somewhat late. :)

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I suppose 5 pm CST can work. I have somewhere to be and that's cutting it close but w/e. 5 pm it is.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Whose server should we do it in? We have a temporary 10 slot server that's basically never populated so we could use that.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Kay well our server's ip is 68.232.168.132:28960 if you guys decide to go ahead with this scrim. Again, my xfire is mmnz.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm game. I'll join for a little bit. Gotta clean some shit afterwards.. literally :K

Top Bottom