Level 55 hack

Have you ever used the level 55 "hack"

• Yes, i don't consider it a hack.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No, it's epically Hetro.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No, but i don't consider it a big deal.

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ive used it when i wasnt in KKK and my stats got reset when I kept on formatting my pc. but now i copy the mpdata file. I do consider it a hack. but due to my laziness I used it

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I was lvl 55 back then I copied the fucken mpdata.

SILO, for the last time, the MPDATA would be different than the mod WE HAVE CURRENTLY. You wouldve copied the OLD cartoon mod. We dont use that anymore, we have a BRAND NEW mod where everyone starts at level ONE. If you still cant see the problem with that then you are a true idiot. I honestly regret talking you into comming back to the forum.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
delete that post please, i forgot to log off my dad's account...

I was lvl 55 back then I copied the fucken mpdata.

SILO, for the last time, the MPDATA would be different than the mod WE HAVE CURRENTLY. You wouldve copied the OLD cartoon mod. We dont use that anymore, we have a BRAND NEW mod where everyone starts at level ONE. If you still cant see the problem with that then you are a true idiot. I honestly regret talking you into comming back to the forum.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think we were ever trying to decide whether it was technically a hack or not.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Okay, someone needs to moderate this thread. This thread is not about silohunter.

Please stop yelling at each other, stay on topic, and vote in the poll.

Thankyou. Grey, I would thank your post, but I am out of "thanks"

AVC

Banned
OK, on topic.
Level 55 isn't some nirvana. It can be an advantage insofar as you can have all of the weapons and attachments. But realistically it takes very little time to get a decent weapon and a RDS.
Getting all gold "the hard way" actually improves your skills. Why? because it gives you experience with all the weapons and a chance to find out the advantages and disadvantages of them all.
A noob that hacks level 55 doesn't become a skilled player. They are just a noob with a P90 and a gold deagle.
I find that ranking up can be fun by trying to do all the challenges again.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
where's the "yes, I think it IS a hack" vote?

OT, I used it long before i joined, just because i got bored after my stats got reset for the 4th time, haven't used it since then, and last time they reset, i got to 55 and all gold guns properly :D

Last edited:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't think it is a hack. It's almost the same as copying your profile and store it somewhere safe (backup) and uses that file again after you reformat your computer

And for the love of god please don't flame each other. It's about Whether you think lvl55 is a hack or not, not some personal flame war.

If you are still pissed off, close this site and go whack the mole (or an activity that you enjoy)

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Everyone is talking about this as though it's a hack. . . It's not a hack though. Hack's are purposeful interference with the normal flow of something. This doesn't interfere or change gameplay at all. I've seen people who are level 55 and suck badly...whether they patched to 55 or not. Rank and gold weapons shouldn't be what skill is based on anyway.

Look at my fucken post. Ty fox.

AVC

Banned
I think the rank system should depend more on completing the challenges.

Technically, you could spawn camp for long enough and get lev 55. Anyone can get 55.

The highest rank should be for the players that have done it all.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Umm silo, why the rage? It does something to the game, which gives you something beneficial that you didn't work for. I'm pretty sure thats hacking.
I don't necessarily think it's that bad but i still think its a hack. and hacking is bad.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wtf are you talking about?

No one gives a shit about your little level 55 hack. Stop throwing a temper tantrum.

You need to respect all of the members and guests on this site, starting immediately.

VoX

Twat Hammer
yeah.. never used a hack.. i just backup my stuff every time i get a new achievement.. its not hard.. if you are retarded and care about it so much and you dont back it up.. well that's your fault.. I can care less if someone levels to 55.. not like it changes gameplay...

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't see any reason why you would do it. In cartoons or something when it just came out.. you'll only get hate like fag you used lvl 55 /ragequit that's not fun, just go with the flow and reach 55 normally.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, dude honestly, let's be straightforward with this. If you use the level 55 hack and no one ever finds out, what are we gonna do? Are you going to rage the server with your p90 and gold guns and all the perks ev1 already has? No. Not if you still suck. But for the love of god, why would you openly do any kind of hack, ever? I mean even if it was a hack that killed you upon spawning, I'd ban you, and I am fairly sure every other mod here would.

Don't cheat, but if you have to be a lazy pussy about getting your guns again, don't be a moron about it. I mean, we can't stop you guys from using the hack, wish we could just count on you to not use it and be decent, but w/e.

Btw, if you don't feel like ranking up again, you ARE a lazy pussy. Grow a pair.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

killed yourself upon spawning i mean*

VoX

Twat Hammer
pussies are the ones who camp or are afraid of something virtually. Backing up my MPdata isnt pussy lol. using a hack is.. I leveled to 55 twice in a month.. i call that enough so i backed it up.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No that's smart. But deciding it's okay to use a hack because you don't want to rank up is such a pussy worthless move.

You are complaining about having to play a videogame. Grow a pair.

Campers most of the time just suck at cod4, and they are too confused to know what else to do, or don't know how to get kills otherwise. On server 1, at least. I don't think they are actually afriad.

Houston, are you shakin' in your boots while you're sittin' on that toilet?

Top Bottom