Level 55 hack

Have you ever used the level 55 "hack"

• Yes, i don't consider it a hack.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No, it's epically Hetro.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No, but i don't consider it a big deal.

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay. So I was wondering, who has used the level 55 hack?

I have never used any hack, and I have never downloaded any software to cheat in any game on my computer. I have never written any "hacks," though I wrote a cool little ditty on my calc in z80 that worked in conjunction with an "OS" within the TI-83. Whether you believe me or not is not important to me. You may think I hack or have hacked and waste your energy that way. I actually get sexually aroused when people accuse me, so please accuse. I think actually a couple other people mentioned they felt this way, too.
But here's the deal. I am wondering how many people have used the level 55 hack. This poll is anonymous, so please vote honestly. If you don't feel that you can vote honestly, don't vote, as no one will know who has or hasn't voted, as well.

The level 55 hack should not be used by any kkk member. I think you guys should all enjoy playing enough to earn your shit. Don't be pussies. If you don't think it's pussy or lazy, suck my dick... i'll make ya.
I am just wondering how many have used it or have used it in the past (and are SUPER remorseful...lmao)

Just interested.
Thanks for voting.

TheDude.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No i have never used it and never would. I don't really consider it a hack since the majority of servers are probably loaded with lvl 55 players, but it takes all the fun out of ranking up and unlocking new items your first go around.

AVC

Banned
I use the level 66 hack
It gives you all GOLD BABY!! Mmmm, gold P90 and SAW.

I'm looking for the illusive level 77 hack.
That's the one where you can use 3 perks but any combination. The 3 x frag perk times 3 FTW!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL the level 56 hack would be epic. PPl would be like WTF?!?!

Possibly the only hack I would ever use, (other than the one that makes my dick bigger IRL) is the one that makes me level 56. NOOBS WOULD BE SO PISSED.

It wouldn't matter who beat me or how bad I lost. I'd always be level fuckin' fifty six 56!

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Lol AVC.
I never have. If we are going to single out my case, as I know I has been done in the upper levels of the forum, I would like to reiterate that I simply copied my old Mpdata file from before we had zombies. I don't care if you don't believe me, but I have never hacked.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No silo, this is not about your case. Let's not get that involved anyway.

This is just me on a little side mission of my own.

You are doin' absolutely fine, Silo. Do not fret.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol AVC.
I never have. If we are going to single out my case, as I know I has been done in the upper levels of the forum, I would like to reiterate that I simply copied my old Mpdata file from before we had zombies. I don't care if you don't believe me, but I have never hacked.

See, i could believe that except it is a 100% different mod. if your too stupid to realize that EVERYONE started at lvl 1 and theres no way to get to lvl 55 without hacking then be my guest. Go hack. But when nobody here likes you for it thats all on you. YOU had to be the idiot that was like "Since everyone else is earning their rank, ill just got download this hack that i googled for that will give me a big advantage over everyone else." Start at level 1 like everyone else. Dont be SiloHacker...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, it's also epicly ghey if you use level 55 hack, silo. Just as nick said. Don't be epicly ghey. Man up, grow a pair, and get through the challenges in a little video game. If you can't do that, you're a pussy.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Well I didn't I'm level 55 and have zero gold weapons.....
I have 5 blue camo and 3 red..
I suck
And silo you did hack.When he came in the server I said wow level 55 and he said I was level 55 at the cartoon server we had back then...
What a noob

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
And silo you did hack.When he came in the server I said wow level 55 and he said I was level 55 at the cartoon server we had back then...
What a noob
I was lvl 55 back then I copied the fucken mpdata.

Yea, it's also epicly ghey if you use level 55 hack, silo. Just as nick said. Don't be epicly ghey. Man up, grow a pair, and get through the challenges in a little video game. If you can't do that, you're a pussy.

I thought this wasnt about me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's not, but we do have some younger, less mature members who will inevitably see it as being focused on you.

We can move past those posts easily.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
TheDude I'm not talking about your post.I'm talking to silo about what happened at the cartoon server with me nick and mud

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Hacks take the fun out of the game, it's fun to level up and shoot people legally. It's just plain stupid to even think about hacking.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
cheaters-never-prosper-false.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Dont be SiloHacker...
:ghey::lmao:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have used the level 55 hack like twice before. I just didn't like starting at level 1 again because something went wrong and forced me to start all over again. I know it's easy to to become level 55, but I wanted my gold weapons back because they took me for ever to earn. I'm level 55 now but I didn't use the hack this time.

Top Bottom