Level 55 hack

Have you ever used the level 55 "hack"

• Yes, i don't consider it a hack.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No, it's epically Hetro.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No, but i don't consider it a big deal.

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

PwnSauce

Banned
I would say that LVL 55 hack is wrong if you haven't earned it yet. (Maybe somebody said this already. I'm not reading all that.)

If you've fought your way through to get lvl 55 then you deserve it and it's ok to hack to get it back if you like change computers or something.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I've been reset 5 times so far.. Never used a hack to get back to 55.. it's a pussy way of doing things and it's a hack

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Hacks take the fun out of the game, it's fun to level up and shoot people legally. It's just plain stupid to even think about hacking.
There's something chilling about using the phrase...shooting people legally...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
i used it like 3 years ago, when my stats got reset, but then that keycode got banned, and so i switched back to my keycode and got to 55, and then farmed a lot for all my gold guns :D now i'm lvling another profile for fun.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've used lvl 55 hack before yea. It was before I joined KKK though. I didn't think it was a big deal thats why I used it. I had my stats reset and I was a big baby at the time

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Just find a killhouse/shipment ffa server and spawncamp the hell outta people for headshots for gold guns...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Let's get something straight, level 55 hack is wrong.

Don't do it.

Just because we don't ban people left and right for it doesn't mean it's not cheating.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Why is there still only 1 person who voted yes?

If you are going to lie, don't vote at all.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I used lvl 70 hax for alterIWnet, but it wasn't exactly a hack, I just used someone else's stat profile. I dont see what's wrong with using a level 55 hack, it's not hurting anyone else's game, and it helps you get all the fun weapons faster

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Let's get something straight, level 55 hack is wrong.

Don't do it.

Just because we don't ban people left and right for it doesn't mean it's not cheating.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Why is there still only 1 person who voted yes?

If you are going to lie, don't vote at all.

Well I said I've used it before but I'm still not voting yes because it says "Yes, i don't consider it a hack" and I do consider it a hack.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
It's not a fuckin hack. Maybe it's wrong, I don't give a fuck what your opinion is on this topic, and I am sure is hell not gonna read them all. All it is, is a program that puts the lvl 55 data into the file, for people who are too retarded to put the file in themselves. It is a file. It is essentially saying editing your config file is wrong (or downloading one from the internet), because lower settings make your computer run faster, therefore giving you an advantage. I've never done it, but it isn't wrong.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
It's not a fuckin hack. Maybe it's wrong, I don't give a fuck what your opinion is on this topic, and I am sure is hell not gonna read them all. All it is, is a program that puts the lvl 55 data into the file, for people who are too retarded to put the file in themselves. It is a file. It is essentially saying editing your config file is wrong (or downloading one from the internet), because lower settings make your computer run faster, therefore giving you an advantage. I've never done it, but it isn't wrong.

AKA a hack

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No, editing your config options is different than loading up profile data to bypass the requirements for earning the weapons.

That is cheating.

If the option is to be changed, please change it to a simple "Yes." This thread was only to anonymously see who has ever used the level 55 hack.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hmmm...interesting thread. I haven't voted yet as I am on Tapatalk and don't see the poll. But I'll try to vote. I have used the level 55 "hack" to give myself all gold guns and level 55 in the past. Mind you, I have played this game since the day it came out, pretty solidly and have started from level 1 and gotten up to 55 about 6 times. Also, I have achieved all gold guns legitimately once, and two other times by trading headshots with people. But finally, there was a point for me where starting completely over again was just pointless. I am not promoting it by any means because I think getting there legitimately at least a few times is a good thing for one's skill.

Everyone is talking about this as though it's a hack. . . It's not a hack though. Hack's are purposeful interference with the normal flow of something. This doesn't interfere or change gameplay at all. I've seen people who are level 55 and suck badly...whether they patched to 55 or not. Rank and gold weapons shouldn't be what skill is based on anyway.

Top Bottom