Level 55 hack

Have you ever used the level 55 "hack"

• Yes, i don't consider it a hack.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No, it's epically Hetro.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • No, but i don't consider it a big deal.

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Actually no. I love camping. Its give my character a break and sometimes he's really pooping

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I personlly dont like any sort of cheating. I actually like ranking up from level 1. due to circumstances, i've probably restarted about 10 times with cod4, i don't mind it and find it fun. If you ask me, using any sort of cheat means you're too lazy to do it properly

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Me, too. I fullly agree. Rankin' up is fun. The challenge of the noob classes. Getting headshots. Do you understand how awesome it is when you get GOOD at getting headshots. Being able to do that just feels awesome.

I also am completely against any kind of cheating. It is a form of lying, as well. Liars are the scum of the earth. All they do is hurt people.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
I never hacked, and never will. I am a legit lvl 55 and have the gold ak and draganov cuz I worked my ass off to finish the god damn challenges. I don't think it is a big deal cuz having all the guns and skins won't make you a better player or lead into getting a better score like a aimbot or wallhack would. I mean who cares if you got all gold guns. In the end the camo doesn't change the power or effectiveness of the weapon, so gold, blue tig, red tig makes no difference in your gameplay. So people can lvl hack all they want cuz in the end they can never hack their own skill towards the game.

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Well I consider it a hack and not a hack allow me to explain.If u worked ur ass off like most of u here to get lv55 and evrything unlocked and ur stats get reset by some reason and u do it again and it gets reset then no i dont consider it but if just started playin and u want better guns then yes i consider it a hack because u didnt get the experince of leveling up and familerizing urself with evrything.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've never personally used the hack, however, not on COD4 but on MW2 I hopped onto a server as a level 3, shot one person, and then I was a level 55 with all of my challenges complete. I was like :wtf::raging::raging::banghead: Then I deleted that profile and started another one because I think that's bull shit. I enjoy having to do the challenges, and they show your skill. Just my thoughts.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I like to play with default camos cause it fools people into thinking im a noob, o wait.

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I someone use no camo.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

BTW I think Gold doesn't look thatttt good.

I

Invaderz'

I used one once (LVL 55 Hack), but i just figured it was boring to unlock everything in 2-3 clicks, i prefer taking the time to complete challenges, and have fun leveling up. ;)

Top Bottom