How do YOU fight?

In COD4 multiplayer, what is your fighting style?

• Total voters

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I forgot what I voted for but I usually play with a cross between lmao and wtf'ing....mostly L'ing my A off tho i try to make it as fun as possible for myself and everyone (that is the point,imo):wink:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
In Broadcast, I sorta rotate moving into the upstairs hallway and big room. You can call it motion camping! Idk who the camper is. I sometimes get caught camping on S&D :wtfderp:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
So by reading this what can i learn?...Everybody's tactic in S1 is Camp the hallway or run like a hamster lol. And now i got everybody's playing style :D

Im using strategic and thinking...even if it isn't clear sometimes and look like Run and die...but i generally try to know my enemies moving path, camping spot and playings tricks (bunny hop at this or that spot, clays,etc...) i can even say Wally is lying when he says s3=run&gun...Crossfire, you can find him easily,he's always at the same spot ;)

In my mind, every "dangerous" spots is associate with Krew player name (ie.balcony in Backlot=AVC's Balcony, Crash=Wally's shop) its a way to remember where u get killed before and avoiding being killed again at same spot^^

Did someone noticed that Cav has voted to this poll? Cav! Come back, i need real sparring partners :p

Dakocoa

Private First Class
The way i fight is in three ways

MOST PREFERRED** ---> Use any of the sub machine guns to your preference with steady aim, and stopping power. You can use any perk for slot one.

2nd MOST PREFERRED* ---> Use and AK47 or MP44 with double tap/stopping power, and deep impact, usually use bandoiler for perk slot 1.

When others want to** ---> Use M40A3/R700 with stopping power, steady aim, and bandoiler.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Go to Class: Ak-47 No Attachment. Bandolier, S. P., Dead Silence.
Second Class: M4 Carbine RDS. " "
Third Class: M40A3 No Attachment. " "

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Gold AK47 (Shiny)
Gold Desert Eagle (SHIIIINYYYYYY!!!!)
Bandoiler
Sleight of Hand
Dead Silence
Frag and Stun/Smoke

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I find that stopping power isn't useful on the skorp in hardcore cuz it takes 2 shots to kill from anywhere pretty much. The reload on it is so terrible that I think sleight of hand is a must.

rocketfish

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I camp. I just like to clay somewhere so they can't get in then usually scan the whole area: Bathroom, Meeting Room on second floor. or either small houses at other end of map.
I tend to use: Assault, SMG or LMG's with clays of course, (last time I typed this someone giggled) Deep Penetration.
Where I tend to camp depends on my spawn-point.

Top Bottom