How do YOU fight?

In COD4 multiplayer, what is your fighting style?

• Total voters

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
run around and shoot every fucker i see in the ass!!! true definition of a genius analblaster! nuff said

AVC

Banned
Houston just takes a crap every game

shitters-full.jpg

PwnSauce

Banned
- I like to sneak around staying close to walls and safe areas. (e.g., avoid open areas subject to observation/attack)
- Get a high-powered weapon with red dot for accuracy.
- Observe, move, fire/kill then change locations b/c he now knows where you are and will be back to find you.
- Set clays in likely avenues of approach to cover your rear areas so nobody can sneak in undetected.
- I use quick bursts. M4 with stopping power has +1.5 kill power over regular rounds so 1 shot - 1 kill easy.
- You can predict the best areas to call in airstrikes on. Aim for common spawn areas. Or, like on killhouse, if you are on one end, your enemy will spawn on the other. Aim for those areas.
- If I try to play when I'm not really into playing I usually do poorly. Be sure you're into the game, eliminate distractors, sit comfortably and you'll whomp n00b ass.

PwnSauce

Banned
- I like to sneak around staying close to walls and safe areas. (e.g., avoid open areas subject to observation/attack)
- Get a high-powered weapon with red dot for accuracy.
- Observe, move, fire/kill then change locations b/c he now knows where you are and will be back to find you.
- Set clays in likely avenues of approach to cover your rear areas so nobody can sneak in undetected.
- I use quick bursts. M4 with stopping power has +1.5 kill power over regular rounds so 1 shot - 1 kill easy.
- You can predict the best areas to call in airstrikes on. Aim for common spawn areas. Or, like on killhouse, if you are on one end, your enemy will spawn on the other. Aim for those areas.
- If I try to play when I'm not really into playing I usually do poorly. Be sure you're into the game, eliminate distractors, sit comfortably and you'll whomp n00b ass.

GoldenFire

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
Run and Gun/Spray and pray is the way I like it :D

Although if its 1v1 I Become deadly silent! heehe

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i am an average player. i got first place in s1 like 10 times but im usually toward the bottom lol

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I fight for love and art by cutting myself and listening to shitty poprock.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

And thinking I have it worse than most people...

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

And wearing skinny jeans.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I fight for love and art by cutting myself and listening to shitty poprock.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

And thinking I have it worse than most people...

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

And wearing skinny jeans.

^I thought that was Cent0's tactic?

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
when i'm not camping in the sniper house, I run around like a headless chicken shooting at anything that moves and hoping i got them before they got me.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I like playing around sometimes and do suicide game play, but I've got to say, aggressive is the way to go in FFA Broadcast.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
In s1 : I guard the hallways and shoot anything that crosses my path :shooting:

joshington

Private First Class
i usually keep on the move.the only camping i do is moving around in a small area, like the roof in broadcast

Top Bottom