How do YOU fight?

In COD4 multiplayer, what is your fighting style?

• Total voters

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I treat cod kinda like a game of chess, I try to anticipate my opponents actions while also making moves he wouldn't expect, it's a practice I've yet to perfect.

Last edited:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I like using AK with jammer and DS too. Anyways, I picked average player. It all depends on my ping and my fps that day. If my fps goes down, then I'm a camper. If my I have a bad ping, then i move slowly. If everything is okay, then I play agressive but I don't like to die more than I like to get kills. I always try playing a little more tactical.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
S1 = run & gun
S2 & S3 = run & gun as well while being cautious all in 1 shot
killhouse & shipment = shoot anything that moves, and yes, I sometimes end up shooting my own teammates.

:giggles:

AVC

Banned
Depends how populated the server is, and who you ask.

If S1 is busy - run and gun with P90
If S1 is really busy, run and gun with Uzi (and sometimes marty, lol)
Most of the time whem I play the server isnt very full so I use the SAW and SAW-snipe. Usually the balcony or sniperhouse (big field of view). So is that camping or sniping? depends who you ask. But I dont camp small rooms or hallways unless I'm up near getting a helo.

I always use sleight of hand except with SAW, reloading is a bitch!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I like to keep moving but once I find that rhythm, I go into beast mode. Because one game im great, and the next I suck, I picked average.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Omg same as slaya

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Picked average :D

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Average. But I'm always a flanker. Suicide and kill.
AK-S with Band, SOH and EC.
Classic class for me.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I treat cod kinda like a game of chess, I try to anticipate my opponents actions while also making moves he wouldn't expect, it's a practice I've yet to perfect.

you forgot the part in chess where you shoot yourself due to excessive boredom

Top Bottom