• Poll closed .

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
heres a pic
ScreenShot2011-07-21at61923PM.png

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
lol I'm good at spelling but just can't type fast with it

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

GUys every since the update I don't know where is the library folder I need to access a folder called application support and its in library but its now gone :(
ScreenShot2011-07-22at100506AM.png

HBeta

Master Sergeant
GUys every since the update I don't know where is the library folder I need to access a folder called application support and its in library but its now gone :(

The Library is still there but it's hidden so you won't screw things up
Click on "Go To" -> "Go To Folder" and type "~/Library"

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
haven't had any issues yet, love the auto spell check even replaces the word for you, the only thing so fare I have hard time to control all the gestures with the apple mouse but I changed some mouse settings and all is good. There was an update for blackfire and it worked in game but I had to disable it again since it made my game lag but that wasn't the OS's fault.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Omfg omfg!!! Im posting on lion!! Ill just switch pages back into new posts, and im looking atmy post in fullscreen! :p

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yeah, just don't try full-screen using Google Chrome cuz it doesn't have the button to exit out of full-screen mode.I should know from experience lol

Top Bottom