OSX Lion

Is Lion worth buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
From the searching around, it looks like it'll come out tomorrow! Who's getting it?

I am!! and the best part, it's only $29.99 and it can be loaded to any of the Macs that you own as long as you sign in with your iTunes account. Saves me at the very least from buying 3 OS's for our other Macs! w00t!!! :D

Though, the server OS costs another $49.99. Ah oh well. :leghumper: Apple right now! :giggle:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yayayayayayayayayayay

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

sooo much better than windows.

Right Joe?

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I might be getting a macbook pro (older core 2 duo model), but I don't think I will be installing lion. Ill stick with w/e is on there, or ill install some linux distro on it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've been checking their page everyday for the past week or so. Anxiously waiting! :giggle:

I gotta backup all my stuff today though. Yikes, it's gonna be a pain in the butt! :eek:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Technically you don't need to backup. I just like doing fresh installs whenever I install a new OS.Backups are still recommended though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
250+ features or so they say.

I'm mainly looking forward to AutoSave, LaunchPad and Mission Control! :D

Oh and the next OSX versions will be called...
alternate-mac-os-x-names.jpg

:giggle:

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
i think my dad's office will buy it! It can be installed a lot of times right? Plus its only RM89.90! Cheper than Windows 7!

HBeta

Master Sergeant
forget about the page i've linked to

IT'S HERE!!
LION is available for only 23.99 €

* HBeta is running around screaming

my iTunes account has only 1.75 € :cry:

and new MacBook Airs and Mac Mini

Last edited:
Top Bottom