Lets ban NAMECHANGING

Ban namechanging

• Total voters

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ok let's change names any 1 but I'll stay with mine and I won't try to remember ppl who changed their names... What's the reason to change name at all... It's not so important why do you guys like to make others to learn your new name which means nothing at all like crypt->nitro or which means nothing for everybody but only to changer like vox->evol... The only reason to change your name is if you called yourself like idk analblaster your mom saw it and made you to change XD

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
I don't think it should be banned but i do think some guidelines should be made i.e. One namechange allowed per member per week this way we can all keep track of the changing names and not get too overwhelmed, and that there is to be like a thread where the old dogs with new tricks (so to speak) would make kinda like a re-intro telling us about there old name why they changed it and why they choose what they choose as a new one.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
We have guidelines.. Try taking the time to look through old threads before posting this nonsense

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
one name change per week is outragously stoopid, because thats like 52 name changes a year.

Hider

Private First Class
yay on the ban.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

i take that back. i agree with H1pFiR3

Top Bottom