Lets ban NAMECHANGING

Ban namechanging

• Total voters

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's simple, I say we ban this stupid confusing bullshit namechanging thats been going on for the past year. Those that already had their names changed can keep them, but I say from this point on, no more name changing. It's stupid, confusing, and just really makes blurage a normal thing on the forum. Yay or nay on ban?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The krew is getting too big to start remembering every single name change. It was ok at first like when I was a fullmember back in the day because there wasn't as many people. but now we have so many people it's getting VERY anoying when just 1 person changes their name

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
As long as they post a thread saying they changed it, I don't mind. I just hate when people are not in the krew and change their name. They always say hi to me but I have no idea who they are.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
If ppl change their names then it's their choice
But they can't expect from me to remember that, ever.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
are you tryin to say im gonna be stuck with honestjohnny the rest of my life. i dont even like this name. I just cant think of anything to change it to.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
LOL yea it was kinda pissin me off too at first but hell if they wanna change it then let them.
Just like Beta said, they can't expect everyone to remember it so when I say "who the fck are
you" they better not get mad...

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
some one take off my yay and to nay i didnt read the question properly!

Name Changing is normal and is up to you.
But you have to tell to the forum beforehand before you really change your name.
In fact, I might change my name but in-game not in forums.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I think it's stupid too that all these people are changing names as well, I mean if they sign up for one name and play under another, then they need to change it to what they want and leave it, that's how I see it anyways. I don't see this as a stupid poll, I was curious how long it would take before someone actually made a poll about it, thanks Joe ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's stupid because it had no chance of passing, and even if it did, would any action really be taken? I mean who makes a rule that you can't change a name? Sounds like something our fascist president would do! :giggle:

Id be ashamed to have to enforce that. ITS A NAME FFS. The person who creates it, owns it, and is free to do with it as they wish.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah your right D, the poll doesn't matter anyways cause the "top guys" in the end will make the final decision anyways, it's happened already before. And about our "fascist" president, don't even get me started, oh and since you said fascist show you "kinda" know what's going on, I can give you that much anyways...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
The person who creates it, owns it, and is free to do with it as they wish.
-Completely agree.

Even though name changing is annoying, it still is something personal of the player. You might just have to suck it up and learn the new name.

Top Bottom