Lets ban NAMECHANGING

Ban namechanging

• Total voters

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Who would ever think such thing?Are oi crazy. Go solve some math problems and improve yer brain

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Who would ever think such thing?Are oi crazy. Go solve some math problems and improve yer brain

perfect asian logic :pP

I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to change their names. i mean come on, i'm guessing vox' choice sparked this thread, and he has been in the krew for what? a week? surely you can remember that.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Too big! Really? You guys have like 50 people. That is a tiny ass clan. Get real joe. Its annoying but its a name who gives a fuck.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Did I say i was? It's a name. just go by freakin' ip address if you don't want it to change.

AVC

Banned
I agree with Joe.

Imagine if I came to work and said "oh guys, I don't like the name Andy, can you call me John now?"

It's your name. It's how people identify you.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
The krew is getting too big to start remembering every single name change. It was ok at first like when I was a fullmember back in the day because there wasn't as many people. but now we have so many people it's getting VERY anoying when just 1 person changes their name
Stop your fuckin whining lad

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
This is not a forum game, but I think we should forum ban this thread.. PERIOD.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I think we should forum ban WaLLy for being himself
I already did that:)

On Topic: I will make sure that I do not remember a name change. This way every time i see them its like im just meeting them

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I reckon you should only be able to change names if you have to . . . e.g:If your name is to long to fit tags . . .

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I agree with everything Damage said, I'm having hard time to believe this isn't a prank lol Also this is a place to have fun and use whatever name you want, most of these names have nothing to do with our real names anyways. If you can't remember most of these names then your memory is not that great! How about we make a thread for people who changed names??? be useful for people who can't remember a name haha

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I agree with everything Damage said, I'm having hard time to believe this isn't a prank lol Also this is a place to have fun and use whatever name you want, most of these names have nothing to do with our real names anyways. If you can't remember most of these names then your memory is not that great! How about we make a thread for people who changed names??? be useful for people who can't remember a name haha

I take offense to that lad. This is my real name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by ThePeaceMaker

PwnSauce

Banned
Seems like the solution for name changing is to come up with a good name you'll be happy with for the long term.

Otherwise, what do you care if people change names?
The only one hurt is the one changing his name b/c people remember the name more than the person.

You might as well be a n00bie when you change your name.

Top Bottom