Permanently Banned, In-game nickname:*TWD*D33pBLuuue

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think MikeK is confused about this racism issue. Somewhere along the line someone made a joke about russians, and I think mike took it seriously.

Mike, in no way are we acting at all based on race, country, or anything of that sort.

This thread is about deep blue. Please stay on topic. Gradalis is a topic for its own thread.

I don't see why we should treat these guys any different than the rest of our guests.

Deep blu is obviously very young, as well. Let's keep that in mind.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Sorry guys want to add smth. that site http://twd.clansites.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4 is not ours. about UNWRITTEN RULES-i dont believe that Adam (the first man) had unwritten rules, he had written rules or he was told to do this or not to do that.Only after getting used to his rules his sons remembered it and it became UNWRITTEN RULES. So i think if Deepblue wasnt in any clan he couldnt know that unwritten rule. As for me i personally didnt coz i have never been in any clan before.This clan is new one and they cannot know some unritten clan rules i think. now i understood that only one way to recruit is to make server. Believe me ill tell them to do that coz i want good clean clan.

Oh so this is the first online game you guys played? You guys really should've done a little more research before just diving in and making your on clan. Also you can't compare the rules God gave man to live by, to the rules in an online video game, just no.

S

SuP?

Deep blu is obviously very young, as well. Let's keep that in mind.[/QUOTE]

lol

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

There are some unwritten rules that aren't necessarily need to be jotted down in writing, ya know. Recruiting in servers without the consent of the clan that owns them is one of them. I've always been against anyone recruiting in our servers from day 1. I usually just ban on sight without any warning.

there are some rules that aren't meant to be written. Just takes some common sense...

As Grad said, you just cant expect from everyone to notice those kind of rules. We are rookies on clan administration and we had no idea about the consequences of recruiting.
I really couldnt think that 1 recruit would cause so much problems to me & my friends.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I guess it takes common sense to have common sense. You disrespect us by recruiting, SORRY>:bitchslap:

Gradalis

Private First Class
i never heard from deepblue that he or me or anybody else should recruit in your server. Believe me its not like you think that TWD plan was to recruit in your server. This is absolutely wrong thought.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I say d33pblue stays permabanned, if it's one of their rules and the ass comes and breaks it here, he deserves a perma. However, we should not ban TWD on sight as he was possibly the only dumbtard that did it. We should however, keep an eye on anyone wearing TWD tags just in case there's any more like this kid.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Deep blu is obviously very young, as well. Let's keep that in mind.

lol

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

There are some unwritten rules that aren't necessarily need to be jotted down in writing, ya know. Recruiting in servers without the consent of the clan that owns them is one of them. I've always been against anyone recruiting in our servers from day 1. I usually just ban on sight without any warning.

there are some rules that aren't meant to be written. Just takes some common sense...

As Grad said, you just cant expect from everyone to notice those kind of rules. We are rookies on clan administration and we had no idea about the consequences of recruiting.
I really couldnt think that 1 recruit would cause so much problems to me & my friends.
You can't expect everyone to notice SOME rules, but really this is common sense that applies to everything.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
do you ban all clan members if one brakes rule?

The hammer falls hard on our members if one of them breaks a rule. I know some will tell you from experience that if I catch one even close to breaking a rule, I'll flip out.

Also, this situation isn't comparable to any well-known biblical stories. Please stay on topic.

Top Bottom