Permanently Banned, In-game nickname:*TWD*D33pBLuuue

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
I say temp ban for a week or so because they did confess and its there first time and like what nick says there clan is falling apart and it's good to lend a hand(but that doesn't mean that they could recruit here)

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Aslo on your clan website server rules http://twd.clansites.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4 it says
6) Do not recruit on our servers. No one appreciates outsiders entering your server and recruiting.what makes you thin you can recruit on ours

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No shit, if it's one of their own rules and they're breaking them FCK THEM! BAN ON SIGHT!!!!!
I don't see how these guys didn't think it was wrong to do on our site just cuz we don't mention
it.. screw that. Can't recruit on yours, what makes you think you can do it on ours?

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Him saying he stopped vote kicking people after a warning is crap. I went in there one day, told them to stop, and kicked them as a warning. A couple of days later i had more complaints about it and temp banned them for it. Bs'n in your OP loses all credibility with me. Also, as Wally said, everyone knows not to recruit. It's an unwritten rule. You don't walk into Mcd's handing out coupons for the Burger king you own. It's just common sense.

Also, :wtf: are you linking to that thread for?

This is clearly written in huge letters.

NO RECRUITING - Absolutely no recruiting by other clans in our servers. Result = Ban!

Maybe you blinked or sneezed or something.

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
There is only 1 question I ask! ANY1 SAW Gradalis recruiting or starting kick process? not deepblu Gradalis!!!! IF YES NO PROBLEMS BAN IF NO whats the reason for it?

PS russians are not more commies then american now = 1percent of commies XD

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
517 can u say the rule written or not which he broke ? If it is keep the ban no prob if there is no rule he broke what's the reason ?? I think it really looks like racism ! And we DO have rule : no racism!!!
which race are we being racist towards? the race that recruits on our server? Thats actually a race called douchebag

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Im with MikeK I dont see any reason to keep the ban on Gradalis, maybe we should have a poll to decide, deep blu committed the crime so the ban should stay for him tho

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dont do the crime if you cant do the time.....

[video=youtube_share;SivUT1x7j18]http://youtu.be/SivUT1x7j18[/video]

Gradalis

Private First Class
Sorry guys want to add smth. that site http://twd.clansites.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4 is not ours. about UNWRITTEN RULES-i dont believe that Adam (the first man) had unwritten rules, he had written rules or he was told to do this or not to do that.Only after getting used to his rules his sons remembered it and it became UNWRITTEN RULES. So i think if Deepblue wasnt in any clan he couldnt know that unwritten rule. As for me i personally didnt coz i have never been in any clan before.This clan is new one and they cannot know some unritten clan rules i think. now i understood that only one way to recruit is to make server. Believe me ill tell them to do that coz i want good clean clan.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
This topic has the most thanked posts for sure...

I'm not going on topic here since every one already saying that the ban must stay.

S

SuP?

I say temp ban for a week or so because they did confess and its there first time and like what nick says there clan is falling apart and it's good to lend a hand(but that doesn't mean that they could recruit here)

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Aslo on your clan website server rules http://twd.clansites.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4 it says
6) Do not recruit on our servers. No one appreciates outsiders entering your server and recruiting.what makes you thin you can recruit on ours

That page doesnt belong to our clan, its another twd.
I dont want you to unban me, i just want you to know that i didnt do those things on purpose.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
There is only 1 question I ask! ANY1 SAW Gradalis recruiting or starting kick process? not deepblu Gradalis!!!! IF YES NO PROBLEMS BAN IF NO whats the reason for it?

PS russians are not more commies then american now = 1percent of commies XD

It's more the fact that Gradalis actually joined.

Top Bottom