Permanently Banned, In-game nickname:*TWD*D33pBLuuue

S

SuP?

permanently banned

This is deepblue from TWD clan, which was permanently banned yesterday.
I feel so sorry about the things i & my team has done.
As long as i understand, your members&admins say that we were banned because of recruiting people for our clan by testing them on your servers. We used this method only one time with a friend called Mtec. We were doing a 1v1 duel on S3. We were also talking on Xfire. Suddenly he went off from Xfire but he was still playing, and i told him that he can put our clan tag in his nickname if he wants. I personally dont remember another "recruit" case, but i will talk to our members about it.
I'm playing on your servers over a year with different nicknames, and nobody told me about that rule. When i learned that spawncamping was not allowed (this happened the day i started playing Cod4 ), i checked out this forum to learn all the rules. I couldnt see a rule disallowing the recruits of other clans&crews(http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?233-Server-rules).
It is also true that we kicked players by voting on S3. After 4-5 times, we were warned by many KKK members&admins. After that warn, we didnt kick anyone out of server( Three or four days ago, Titoezz joined s3 to test us with another nickname, while we were playing with Gradalis, and we didnt kick him ).
Anyway, i am so sorry about all the things that happened.
I am not sure if you would think about your decision again.
I didnt want to do anything wrong. It was always fun to play with you.
---deepblue---

Gradalis

Private First Class
permanently banned

This is deepblue from TWD clan, which was permanently banned yesterday.
I feel so sorry about the things i & my team has done.
As long as i understand, your members&admins say that we were banned because of recruiting people for our clan by testing them on your servers. We used this method only one time with a friend called Mtec. We were doing a 1v1 duel on S3. We were also talking on Xfire. Suddenly he went off from Xfire but he was still playing, and i told him that he can put our clan tag in his nickname if he wants. I personally dont remember another "recruit" case, but i will talk to our members about it.
I'm playing on your servers over a year with different nicknames, and nobody told me about that rule. When i learned that spawncamping was not allowed (this happened the day i started playing Cod4 ), i checked out this forum to learn all the rules. I couldnt see a rule disallowing the recruits of other clans&crews(http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?233-Server-rules).
It is also true that we kicked players by voting on S3. After 4-5 times, we were warned by many KKK members&admins. After that warn, we didnt kick anyone out of server( Three or four days ago, Titoezz joined s3 to test us with another nickname, while we were playing with Gradalis, and we didnt kick him ).
I hope you can think about your decision again.
It was always great fun to play with you all.
---Deepblue---

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
There are some unwritten rules that aren't necessarily need to be jotted down in writing, ya know. Recruiting in servers without the consent of the clan that owns them is one of them. I've always been against anyone recruiting in our servers from day 1. I usually just ban on sight without any warning.

It's a damn slap to the face! The majority of our staff do feel the same way and a ban is definitely deserved if any person/clan recruits on our servers. Is it harsh? Probably. But I've always given respect to other servers, and their administration, and I expect the same in return, even though at times it isn't at the same level.

Again, there are some rules that aren't meant to be written. Just takes some common sense...

I vote for the ban to stay.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I vote that d33p stay banned but we give gradalis a chance, he doesn't seem to be one of the ringleaders who was actually recruiting.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yea it's just one of those unwritten rules people should know. You wouldnt walk into Wendy's and try to get everyone to go to McDonalds would you? Although I do wish we could give him a punishment less severe than a permanent ban. Maybe a long temp ban like with Joe.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
They have been confronted about it before. I think the kids just need to learn a little responsibility.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I agree, I think it's just blatantly stupid to go on another clan's server and start recruiting. Sad to see you had to learn the hard way, but I agree the ban should stay.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I see their clan falling apart in the future due to lack of servers to recruit on because they were banned everywhere

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Deep's ban stays for sure but I think to ban all twd guys just because they are so unlucky that they have decided to join twd is a bit like racism I really think that permanent bans should be used only for hackers and very big bitches I don't think Gradalis is big enough for permanent ban maybe 2 days of Tban more or les and that's all - that's what I think if it is interesting for KKK administration and mainly Wally

Nitroz

Staff Sergeant
Yeah I agree but I think it should be 4 days tban
Deep's ban stays for sure but I think to ban all twd guys just because they are so unlucky that they have decided to join twd is a bit like racism I really think that permanent bans should be used only for hackers and very big bitches I don't think Gradalis is big enough for permanent ban maybe 2 days of Tban more or les and that's all - that's what I think if it is interesting for KKK administration and mainly Wally

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It's the golden rule not to recruit, even if it is a slightest gesture, or not written on paper. :banned: It is a major form of disrespect. The other TWD members can get a temp ban as a precaution, but I agree with NiTz and MikeK, Deep should go.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
517 can u say the rule written or not which he broke ? If it is keep the ban no prob if there is no rule he broke what's the reason ?? I think it really looks like racism ! And we DO have rule : no racism!!!

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
This is just like the problem with my old clan, they handled it the same way KKK is, banned everyone in the clan on sight and kept their ban for at least 6 months. The main troublemakers were banned for more than a year. Don't really think we are handling this too harshly

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Don't let the members get away with this.Like TheDude said, responsibility.Keep the ban on Grandilis and other members.You want us to feel sorry for him and others?It wasn't OUR fault that Grandilis joined TWD.we weren't the one to say to Grandilis,"hey Gran, go join TWD!"it was his decision.Everyone knows not to recruit on other servers.And don't just let Grandilis get away just cause Slaya is a friend of him.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
any1 who saw Gran recruiting? I never saw him doing it... yes I agree TWD members decided to recruit on our server are not the cleverest in the world but in TWD can be other guys who never broke our rules like we cant say all germans are nazi all russians are commies etc

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

and I of course agree ban mustNOT be lifted only bcuz he is a friend of some KKK nvm that its slaya or some other KKK member but I dont know any reason for Pban I can only find a reason for 3-4 days Tban which we can call ''WARNING''

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

I think if he will promise not to recruit or kick or break some other KKK rules we can belive him bcuz he wasnt doing it b4

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I didn't read much of this, except something about infidels. I'll leave it up to Jesus.

........ Amen

Top Bottom