Your Internet Speed

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Re: Your Internet's Speed

You can feel privileged Koolaid, hell our top rated package here is at 12 mbps with a power boost to 20 mpbs, and that runs 83 bucks a month. It sucks the prices here are as high as they are, but I got a feeling it's because they have no cable competition here, and the package we have now is 5 mbps for 50 bucks a month :(

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Do they send you a bottle of KY when they send you your bill??? ???

LoL, I wish man that would be nice. It's either 50 bucks for the 5 mbps or 25 for a 1.5 mbps, so you get almost 3 times the speed for twice the price, but yea it's still raping :(

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Damn man, Death I would guess that your internet is the reason for your lag, those speeds are basically dialup speeds not broadband. And 106 ping less than 50 miles away! :eek:

I think if you got better and faster internet it would improve your game quite a bit, not sure if you can afford it though.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team

Optus
120GB Premium Speed Cable (Bundle)
Price $69.99 per month
Home Phone from $29.95 per month for Optus Home Phone Starter Cap Plan (price includes monthly line rental)
Total Bundle Price from $99.94 per month
(Broadband + Home phone)
Total Upfront Cost $149.00 details
Speed Cable
Included Data 120GB per month
50GB peak (12pm to 12am)
70GB off-peak (12am to 12pm)
Contract Term 24 months (min cost = $2,547.56)
Included Modem Standard modem

Thats a plan im hopeing to get but I dont understand anything lol, Could some 1 simpleise is for me please
How much /month?
Is it bundled?
Is it fast?
Thanks

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

IT looks like it's ..

The first, 69.99$ a month for 120gb of traffic on Premium cable speed - Whats the speed? You should find that out.

And a phone plan starting at 29.95$ a month for a total price of 99.94$ a month.

From what you have stated above, it looks like you need to sign a Two year contract on that plan. The minimum cost of which will be 2,547.56$. which is 99.94$ a month times 24 months plus the 149$ start up cost.

So in short, Two year contract, 149$ one time up front fee, then 99.94$ per month for 24 months. The cost will never go below 99.94$ per month but may go up if you decide to upgrade the plan.

AVC

Banned

The latest upgrade to Elite Turbo

Upload is better but still capped way lower than is available to you guys

My ping rocks you all!

DFA, what Damage said. Find out the speed (not just "cable" as it varies). That the important bit, not the download limit.
$70 a month seem a bit rich. We have a 30mb speed, 50 Gb limit for $50 a mth.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member

AHHH ITS LIKE BACK TO THE FUTURE. My internet is so fast, i traveled back in time over a week.

HBeta

Master Sergeant

I thought ur all really fast, but those are bits and no bytes,
anyway (750kBytes is affordable):

SLeePYG72786

Private First Class
I live about 100 miles from Atlanta, using Comcast's 12 down/2 up plan.
(I've tweaked a couple of things as well... XD)

Atlanta, GA

Portland, OR

Boston, MA

Chicago, IL

Top Bottom