Your Internet Speed

KoO-Laid

Private First Class
Re: Your Internet's Speed

i upgraded to 50mb speed. its running me $80.00... not too bad. I haven't tried gaming with the connection yet. we'll see tonight when i get home from work! :p

PwnSauce

Banned

Wow. Well, I guess I can't blame shizzy hotel wireless or my laptop for getting pwned b/c I've never even seen 18 Mb/s down.
Holy cow!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

HOLY COW Kool-Aid!! That comes out to around 7.77MB/s for download!! :eek:

Before that Damage's was the only one I seen here that was the fastest, and $80 bucks a month IMO is not bad at all for that kind of speed, wish I had that option here!! (Notice my ping, that's why it's so low on S1 when I play since the server is in Dallas Tx)

Damage is now in second place for download speed but man D, your speed still kicks my ass!! :p

MegaBits per second

L

Lazko

My new conection ...

Old conection....

why my old conection have less ping ? its good or bad ? whit what conection its most advisable for play COD4 ? my new or my old conection. Can some 1 can help me ??

Best ping or best Upload & Download ?

i think best y play whit me new conection :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Lazko, they're both nearly the same. I doubt you'll see any improvement with playing with either one. :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Ahh now that's what I'm talking about Unruley, nice speeds bro.

Right now this is what I'm getting...

My ping use to be half that and speed use to be around 325 KB/s, not sure what happened but this is on DSL and soon we will be changing to cable that should increase to around 625 KB/s, when we get it going I will report back with an update :D

UPDATE:

Well we now have our cable up and running, of course did a speed test and very happy with the results!! :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Yeah Wally, nice to rub it in fooker!! :p

You guys use Roadrunner, Comcast or whatever, unfortunately we don't have those options here, it's either DSL or cable from ONE provider, which means higher prices for lower speeds due to no competition :(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

Yeah Wally, nice to rub it in fooker!! :p

You guys use Roadrunner, Comcast or whatever, unfortunately we don't have those options here, it's either DSL or cable from ONE provider, which means higher prices for lower speeds due to no competition :(

:p

In my area we only have 1 choice for cable as well (Time Warner). For DSL, you guess it only 1 choice (AT&T). :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Fk off Damage, I'm gonna run a damn ethernet cable from your router all the way to my house in Texas!! :p

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team

from my laptop:
904544257.png

from my iPhone using the speedtest app:
39211_1423730065968_1014221792_31067143_6800561_n.jpg

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member

My internet failling this morning for some reason
URL=http://www.speedtest.net]
907376297.png
[/URL]

KoO-Laid

Private First Class

i had to downgrade my internet :( , $80 for 50 mgs (temp boost) just wasn't worth it.

Top Bottom