Your Internet Speed

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

close to my house...

In New York...

and I still think my interwebs are slow...

Last edited:

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Re: Your Internet's Speed

ha ha you think you have it bad

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

wow Damage! Very nice!! How much do you pay for your service?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

wow Damage! Very nice!! How much do you pay for your service?

Its the triple play HD package from Comcast. Its like 120 a month or something, maybe 140 i can't remember. They have different internet services depending on how much you want to pay, i think there are five different ones. I have the second fastest one they offer i think. Phone service and internet are good, the HD cable isnt. When i had verizon FIOS the net was just as fast and got more channels plus a better HD picture. Comcast was all that was available here and they dont allow dishes so i was stuck.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive

very nice! FIOS and Comcast isn't available at my house. I'm stuck with Time Warner.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator

From Liege To New-york

From Liege to LA

From Liege to London

and for that i pay about 40€/month...really belgium is the worse place to have internet acces

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member

Damn that sucks Sargass, but I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat for now. This is my parents internet and my dad's not interested in having fast speed, so we have the slow ass DSL, that'll change once I get my own place and own service :D

RandomGuy24

Sergeant

Not exactly sure if I did this right, but whatever...

743051372.png

RandomGuy24

Sergeant

Yea...but it may be due to the fact that my dad was on a conference call at the time I took that. Maybe not though, I have a lot of problems with lagging.

I also live out in the middle of nowhere...so either of those probably makes it so low.

AVC

Banned

Our service is a 10 meg, I could pay another $10 a month to triple it, but it's fine

This is to LA:

K

knut12

im rather pleased with my network :D Net too slow, but not very fast, in the middle ;)

AVC

Banned

This is why I can't game at work (where this post was made), and I stalk the forums.

This is to a Sydney server - check out the ping! Damn crap latency wireless connection.

This is to San Francisco server (the closest I could find to Seattle). No COD4 for you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom