2009-2010 NFL Playoffs

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea I'm not sure either who will win, but I do agree with Damage though that the Saints "kinda" got lucky because of all the mistakes the Vikings made, but only time will tell who will win :D

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
If the Saints have that much trouble with the Vikings, then I doubt they will be able to do much against the Colts. My money is on the Colts. (If I had any) ;D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I agree with most of you guys, I think the Colts will have this one. And the Vikings would have had the Saints game if they didn't screw up right there at the end. I couldn't believe Farve threw that interception!!! Oh well, I'm going for Colts but as for the Saints... This is the first year they have ever been in the Super Bowl so it would be a huge victory for them. I guess with that said and all the shit they've been through with Katrina I wouldn't be too disappointed to see them win too. I really don't favor either team but it should turn out to be a good game!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't care who wins i just want to see an epic game. You're right about the Saints the Viks outplayed em all game long, but could not stop turning the ball over. Despite that, i just have the feeling its the Saints year.

Top Bottom