2009-2010 NFL Playoffs

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lmao @ ray finkle... good one..... keading chokes hardcore in the playoffs.. a few years ago he missed kicks against the jets that would have won them the game... dont know what the chargers deal is in the playoffs they just cant catch a break whether it be injuries or whatever... too bad though as their best players get older and older like LT their chances are slipping away.

S

SelenaGomez

I really wanted the Dallas Cowboys to advance in the Playoffs. I really thought they were a strong team.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I can't say anything for the Cowboys, but I don't like them either lol. I sure am glad to see the Saints and Colts going, I'm sure it will be an awesome game :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Damn, the Vikings vs. Saints was a very good game! Vikings would of won the game if they didn't finish with what, 6 fumbles?? WTF!?!? :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea Viks totally outplayed the saints and could have won that game by two or three TD's if they didn't fumble so many times. They still could have won it if Favre didn't throw that INT at the end of regulation time. What was he thinking! He could have ran and got them into field goal range. But great game.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He did the same thing when he played in the NFC championship against the Giants 2 years ago. Man, he must be bummed! I too thought he should of ran the ball. Oh well, he took the Vikings to the NFC championship on his 1st try, not bad! Hope he comes back and makes another run.

PS. Peterson better stop having butterfinger hands! lol

lilroodude

Private First Class
I am a huge die hard sports fan. I am a die hard Browns fan. I do like the Saints and I love Rex Ryan so I am a Jets supporter. I was mad when they lost, but they are young and will come back next year. The Saints did not deserve that game, I will admit that, but neither did the Vikings. If you are almost in field goal range, if not in field goal range, with 20 seconds left, run the dang ball. That was a stupid call and it cost them. I hate the NFL OT rules where it's decided by the coin toss, but technically the game never should have gone into OT. I hope the Saints when the super bowl. Go Saints and Go Browns!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I know wally thats all i was thinking after he threw that INT was that his last TWO passes in his last TWO champ. Games were INT's that allowed the other team to win the game. If he ran that ball he probably would have made the 30 yard line, and longwell would have nailed the 47 yard FG for the win. I don't dislike the overtime rules in the NFL, but i would much rather see the rule modified to the UFL's rule (United Football League) In which each team gets the ball and must match the other teams score. Example the saints go down and get a field goal, they would then kickoff to the Vikes who would have to match that field goal to keep the game going, score a TD to win the game, or not score at all and lose. Like the college OT rules but with a kickoff instead of the teams starting at the 25 yard line. Should be a Great SB tho! woot. What are you guys doing for SB sunday?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You don't eat dinner on SB roo you eat snacks! lol. BBQ'd chicken wings w/ranch, chips w/ homemade dips, mozzarella sticks things like that. Get with the program man! lol jk.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I may watch some of it, if I do it'll be the 4qt probably and the commercials, lol. I'm just much of a football fan, or any sports for that matter, but I would like to see who wins it though :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't give a flying fuck about either team (well maybe just the Colts so they can beat the ghey Saints! lol). But, more than likely I'll be doing something else than watching the game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not watching the game? Are you insane? Really are you? Damn you wally, damn you. No chicken wings for you!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't plan to. More than likely I'll be at my in-laws house. If they watch it, sure I'll watch it. But I personally don't care for it; not this year.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well simple question. Who's going to win the Super Bowl? I have a feeling about the saints so i'm going with them, but having seen how the Viks moved the ball up and down on them all game long, the colts might throw down 40 points. Should be a hell of a game.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I also think that it will be a hell of a game. I would like to see the Colts win, but I'm not sure who will.

Top Bottom