2009-2010 NFL Playoffs

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm sure some of you are football fans.

My favorite team is Minnesota Vikings. Go Vikes! We play the Cowboys on Sunday and I'm sure we're gonna pull out the win. ;D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I too hope the vikings win, but im not sure if i see it happening. Dallas is playing outstanding football, and Minn is comming of a bye week and i think that favors dallas. Should be a great game though i hope, although nothing could top last weeks packers - cards game. I think its comming down to saints - cowboys in NFC and colts - chargers in the afc. Im a niners fan, but since i lived in San Diego so long im hoping the chargers make it to the super bowl

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've always been a fan of Green Bay because of Brett Favre. I didn't exactly like what GB did to him, he still has a lot of potential! Oh well, I'm sure if the Vikings gets to the Super Bowl the upper management in GB will be having a shit lol.

And yeah, last week's game was insane!! I didn't want the game, I hardly watch any games (too busy) but I try to read the highlights and get the scores. I saw GB getting spanked on the 2nd quarter and thought the game was over. Few hours later and saw the score and I was in shock!! Man, for coming back I think they should of at least won the game.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I agree Wally, I watched the 4th Q of the GB and AC game was pissed they won by the fumble of GB's quarterback, but this shit happens all the time (I think). I'm not really into football either but I just saw the game at the tipping point and had to watch it. As for the playoffs, I'm rooting to the Vikings mainly because I hate the Cowboys, lol, although I probably will not watch it anyways. That is all :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Do we have any real Fans here? lol. i watch all the games from start to finish.. any1 else die hard like me?

Cheez

Corporal
BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS BOLTS.....

THEY ARE GOING TO WIN...... btw bolts are the chargers haha

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
I love football too, but no time to watch the game. And there is only two channel playing the match, and not all the match. I don't really follow the season but try to watch some match of playoff and superbowl final of course :D

Like i don't know all the players, tactics, etc... of the teams i can't say that i have a favourite team, but i like Saints and Chargers.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I'm so depressed, my team didn't make it to the playoffs. They had a HORRIBLE season. I hope they do better next year, and Ben Rothlisberger pulls his head out of his but and SCRAMBLES not just sit there and pump fake.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I really ought to start following again. I haven't since Steve Young was playing with the 49rs

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I really ought to start following again. I haven't since Steve Young was playing with the 49rs

Another niner fan? Steve young is my all time fav player. I've seen him play live about 10 times and man did he play his ass off.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Those were the good ol' days! My older brother loved the niners and when we were younger the games between niners vs. GB were always good. GB came out on top for most of them though. ;D

Top Bottom