stupid stalker

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
....what chick? lmao

Post Merge: [time]1264279098[/time]

nvm guys...i just saw the first page lol my bad bros!

OH damn pug I have the best fucking idea EVER!!!! SEND ME THOSE PICS!!!! I HAVE A REALLY NASTY IDEA :p!!!!! CMON I WANNA HAVE FUN!!!! THE GUYS IN THE FORUM KNOW HOW FUCKED UP I CAN GET :D

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
jezz have you ever met this chick?

yer but not to talk to (mate came round with her to pick up some stuff and thats it) the rest was via email and msn

....what chick? lmao

Post Merge: [time]1264279098[/time]

nvm guys...i just saw the first page lol my bad bros!

OH damn pug I have the best fucking idea EVER!!!! SEND ME THOSE PICS!!!! I HAVE A REALLY NASTY IDEA :p!!!!! CMON I WANNA HAVE FUN!!!! THE GUYS IN THE FORUM KNOW HOW FUCKED UP I CAN GET :D

copy and paste them mate

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
at this moment in time im really hoping that she/itgets hit by a very large bus thats going quite fast >:(

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hey I've fucked worse..

Gotta love a dirty girl..

lol

man times must have been bad lol. your welcome to her msn addy if you like

theres dirty then theres that.

how fooked up do you have to be to stalk some1 from the 15th of jan and still be going on the 1st of june even tho you have been told to go away, fook off, i aint gonna shag you let alone be your boy friend. when i was with becky i went to the police about it and told them what was going on etc and said i had had enough of it and they said they would go round and see her and i must say that that has done fook all. i have also contacted msn and told them about it and they have told m to block her even tho i have done so before and she just made a new email address to talk to me again. i dont understand how some people can like having a stalker its doing my head in now and is not helping with relationships i have with normal people

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Do you have any of her e-mails? You can trace Ip address from that and use it possibly. Maybe submit it to msn or hotmail. You could also just make a new msn and hotmail email.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Do you have any of her e-mails? You can trace Ip address from that and use it possibly. Maybe submit it to msn or hotmail. You could also just make a new msn and hotmail email.

Hotmail dont really give a fook whats going on by the looks of it and even if i did make a new email address i would still have to use the old one till evenyone knows my new one. it just hassle i dont need and dont see why no one would do anything about these messed up people. I might see if zack needs some one lol they are on about the same wave lenght

Top Bottom