stupid stalker

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
well i was talking to a friend on msn ages ago and he add another one of his friends to the convo then she added me and everything was ok until about a week or so ago when she started talking to me like she was going out with telling me how i would make a good dad and sending me loads of photos. stupid thing is she aint even pretty and the misses is so that leave her no where (i would never go there not even on a weekend lol) and even after telling her i dont like her and never want anything from her she still wont leave me alone so i told her i was with some1 etc etc but still nothing.starting to run out of ideas i just told her in a nasty way where to go and still ended up have to block her from my msn.

i dont see how hard it can be for people to get the message. just hope thats the end of it now but im kinda worried about her just turning up at mine and starting loads of crap with the misses

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I would of just blocked her a long time ago. That and would of signed-on offline, eventually they leave you alone.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
She has your address?

not an address as such but knows where i live coz me mate came round with her once (has to hope she has forgot)

Post Merge: [time]1263568115[/time]

Tell her about your herpes! it works everytime!

i told her i was gay and she still here lol. but then again i did tell her i had a g/f and a kid on the way as well so maybe thats why it never worked lmao. might give it a go if i have to

Post Merge: [time]1263568221[/time]

I would of just blocked her a long time ago. That and would of signed-on offline, eventually they leave you alone.

yer maybe i was to much of a push over at the start (should have just told her to go away but i tried to be nice and just tell her friends was ok but no more)

Post Merge: [time]1263573315[/time]

o well i have just opened my email account to see i have 5 email from her all with photos in them and asking me to meet her. im sick of this now, so sick of it that im going down the cop shop with becky later. its a joke why would i leave what i have now for her (she has nothing on my misses). >:( >:(

some people really do need to learn when to give up fighting for something

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Have you ignored her for sometime now? I would give that a try before doing anything harsh. I'm certain she should get the idea.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
yes mate i dont spoke to her for a while and i have had 5 emails off here with photos and her asking me where i have been because she i missing me.

if i dont do it im not sure if she is gonna leave it or just turn up round mine and if she dose what happends next i aint got a clue. becky has already said that she dont want to meet her other wises there gonna be hell so i dont see i have much choice really

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
we have made up our minds to leave it for now and see what happends over the next few days but if things dont change we dont see what option we have. but to go to the police about it

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
there you go but its not pretty lol

11035_1266809988557_1179021489_8400.jpg

Untitled.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
aye i did warn you it was bad lol