stupid stalker

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice pics, lol. And Navy, that ain't no beer gut man you should see mine :p

lol yea no shit i would love to be that skinny lol but im too lazy.. but yeah pug she's ugly as sin... if she really pisses u off get some nude pics and post em up to a popular website. I can give you a few hundred options lol. Is that your tv in the background? How big is that sucker?

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well pug, she really don't look that bad but she does look like a stalker, wouldn't be bad for a one night stand (of course after alcohol) :D

And Damage, that's a good idea about the pictures, get her to take some nudes and of course, post them here first lol, then some popular websites :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well pug, she really don't look that bad but she does look like a stalker, wouldn't be bad for a one night stand (of course after alcohol) :D

And Damage, that's a good idea about the pictures, get her to take some nudes and of course, post them here first lol, then some popular websites :p

Yea i don't want to see them cos shes butt ugly but yea, i guess if u had like 40 beers it might be do-able. Man what kinda females you have there in texas to say she aint bad.

Ricica

Sergeant
ha ha well blu just do what you want cause personally this whole thing is just plain funny what you could and couldnt do hmmmmmmmmmmmm>? lol :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Pug, did you do her anally for her to be sprung on you like a fat kid on cake? lol :p

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
lol yea no shit i would love to be that skinny lol but im too lazy.. but yeah pug she's ugly as sin... if she really pisses u off get some nude pics and post em up to a popular website. I can give you a few hundred options lol. Is that your tv in the background? How big is that sucker?

lol im already thinking about doing the photo thing fella

thats the misses tv lol think its a 50" or a 52" whhich ever it is its big and would look better in mine bedroom rather than hers :)

Post Merge: [time]1263761993[/time]

lol are you joking. yer i think im starting to work out what stalkers look like now lol. na mate im not gonna fook up what i have for a very bad one night stand with a dog ugly women lmao

hmm being an open forum with young people using it would it be such a good idea to post them here lol

Post Merge: [time]1263762073[/time]

ha ha well blu just do what you want cause personally this whole thing is just plain funny what you could and couldnt do hmmmmmmmmmmmm>? lol :p

lol im glad some one can see the funny side of it coz its making my life pretty much hell right now

Post Merge: [time]1263762145[/time]

damn son, yo girl is bangin

i wouldnt mind for her to be my babys mother... :D

thanks fella she is pretty cool but dose have some bad habbits tho lmao

yer just hope the kid looks like her lol

Post Merge: [time]1263762241[/time]

Pug, did you do her anally for her to be sprung on you like a fat kid on cake? lol :p

NO fella i AINT been there and i am NOT planning on going there lol

by the looks of it tho she dose like cake a bit to much cake

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
LMAO! Man, I never really had a hard time getting someone away from me. I usually resulted in ignored calls and that's about it. Sorry about your stalker, pug. Does your wife know about her?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
LMAO! Man, I never really had a hard time getting someone away from me. I usually resulted in ignored calls and that's about it. Sorry about your stalker, pug. Does your wife know about her?

yer i know what you mean i never found it this hard before. i dont see how she dose not understand when i tell her to f**k off. no matter how i put it she just dose not seem to understand.

yer she dose mate i had to say something (not that i was sure if it was the right thing to do or not)

but i have found a way to vent anger lol. i just have to think that every person playing cod is her and that way i get to shoot her and get away with it (seems to be working for the moment)

what are your girls bad habits???

leaving cloths on bedroom floor for a start (there only ever one reason dirty cloths should be on the bedroom floor and thats in heat of the moment lol)
watching rubbish on tv when football or motor racing is on >:(

theres a few i guess they are not all that bad but still it bugs me sometimes

Post Merge: [time]1263940792[/time]

was going to add some more photo of the stalker but photo bucket is down and not sure it would be such a good idea on a forum young people use.

after not talking to her or answering her email i now have an email saying that her dad is unwell and that she thought i was some1 she could talk to and that i cared about her. im now thinking that maybe she understands i dont care about her like so im hoping it is all going to be good very soon

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Best of luck dude. Still ignore eMails, anything and everything. You give her one reply, she'll still think you're interested.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Best of luck dude. Still ignore eMails, anything and everything. You give her one reply, she'll still think you're interested.

yer man i aint emailed back but have had a few tonight saying that she gonna tell the misses that i been sleeping with her and that behind her back if i dont sort it out

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Be sure to save those eMails as proofs that she's trying to get you. The misses might doubt you for a bit but if she knows about her, she'll know that the stalker is bullshitting!

Ricica

Sergeant
wow this has got to suck for you and yea just go with wat wally is saying he knows wat he is talkin about

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Be sure to save those eMails as proofs that she's trying to get you. The misses might doubt you for a bit but if she knows about her, she'll know that the stalker is bullshitting!

yer mate i have saved them and backed them up aswell lol. yer she knows and has seen the emails just hope she trusts me enough to work out she is making it up (i would never do anything to hurt her).

wow this has got to suck for you and yea just go with wat wally is saying he knows wat he is talkin about

yer to say its making my life hell at the moment is a bit of an under statement

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah pug that is some shit that your going through, but hang in there. I agree with Wally, you completely ignore her, no responses at all and she will eventually lose interest and go elsewhere, but one response from you and that's all it would take to get it going again.

BTW where did you get your signature pic, that's pretty nice :p

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Yeah pug that is some shit that your going through, but hang in there. I agree with Wally, you completely ignore her, no responses at all and she will eventually lose interest and go elsewhere, but one response from you and that's all it would take to get it going again.

BTW where did you get your signature pic, that's pretty nice :p

yer just hope its sooner rather than later lol

the sig pic came out of the game files mate if you want it i can email it to you

was going to use the same photo as the new header pic on forum but thought it was a bit big

Post Merge: [time]1264190441[/time]

yea dude ignore her and save whatever blackmail she sends to you

yer im not finding it hard not to talk to her lol and i have about 25 emails saved so far

Top Bottom