Corrupt A Wish

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Granted. But instead, you have to study 10 hours a day during summer. I wish I could drive

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Granted but you will now fail all of your tests.

I wish I wasn't so bad with girls

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Granted, but you end up being put in jail for stalking.

I wish Whale Wars didn't exist

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
What will you learn? Is this realality?

I wish I was somewhere else..

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Granted, your in a deserted island with no food.

I wish I stopped pooping

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Granted, but it keeps building back up in you and you explode and shit goes everywhere

I wish my ipod had 1000gigs space

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Granted. You are walking home from the grocery store, holding a bag with bread milk and eggs, and are listening to Justin Bieber on your new 1000 gig iPod Touch. You are about to turn into your neighborhood when you see a flying chinchilla. You panic and steal the nearest bicycle and start chasing it. The song is now Friday. You follow the chinchilla until it is hit by an American Airlines airplane, at which point it falls and lands in your Aunt Gertrude's hat, at which she flings it at Bill Clinton, who sues your grandmother for 923910493212943819348 gummy bears. You are now out of gummy bears and are listening to Firework. You are tired and gummybearless, and you also realize you have rode your bike for three weeks straight, and are now in Wisconsin. You go to the airport and fly back to your hometown, get a taxi and go home. You are tired but your no-lifedness causes you to log onto KKK S1 and play some CoD. About 10 minutes in you feel the need to use the bathroom. You are taking a crap when you realize you are still listening to Katy Perry. You take out the iPod to pause it when you drop it into the toilet. It is now ruined.

I wish I didn't spend three minutes typing that corrupted wish

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Granted, but then we don't have something that no one reads.

I wish The Twilight Zone still existed

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
granted, but The Twilight Zone is worse now because the man who talks is dead.

I wish i went to the pirates of the carribean sneak peak when i went to disneyland because i missed seeing Johnny Deeeeepppp.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Granted, but it stars steven segal

I wish people would make decisions and pick beliefs less arbitrarily and less for the sake of self image.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Granted, but you keep deep throating peoples cocks anyways

I wish I could play guitar like slash

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Granted, but a string snaps and chops odd ur dick.

I wish I was on holidays.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
granted, but yer boss calls you to give him a ride to canada with your car, which takes the whole holiday- time

I wish i cut my hair

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Granted, but you missclip and cut both your ears off

I wish s4 stopped crashing

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Granted, but it's that felon died. I wish my soccer team didn't lose the in championship last week

Top Bottom