This is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
TheDude ragequits silohunter... to death!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Noooob

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
How about we ALL calm down and not flame each other into oblivion? Sure, silo made a very bad mistake. But rather than judging him by that mistake, we should judge him on how he learned from that mistakes. Give him a little air to breath and to think rationally. Is he more respectful to the afterward or is he being the same old mean silo?

Let's give it time. Let's not take the bush approach and bomb the living hell out of everything we hate.

And silo, please. A calmer attitude and less f bomb will always get more ppl to listen to you. Just my two shits.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
You know what, screw this, it is more disrespectful to my low rep to come crawling back. I will maintain an overlooking presence. Thank you dude wally avc joe and a scattering of others who made my stay at kkk a good one. I would not like to have my name put in for recruitment, yet maintain my level of pissing you guys off.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't thank you enough for the way you piss us off. :giggle:

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Oh dude, did you check out you as a penis?

8=silo=D

don't get excited

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You know what, screw this, it is more disrespectful to my low rep to come crawling back. I will maintain an overlooking presence. Thank you dude wally avc joe and a scattering of others who made my stay at kkk a good one. I would not like to have my name put in for recruitment, yet maintain my level of pissing you guys off.

PS.
flipa.gif

:giggle:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Wally, why are you a dog??? And dude, i like penis me. Alot. I liked the one that says the full silohunter, causes it makes me a long dick, and I have a very long dick

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Well, unless you are gay, this reinforces my opinion that you are PMSing.

Also, in a previous post commenting on people who got mod spots, you said "never see tit, nick power trips, and that Joe is an immature ******. Contradictory much?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol, now that I remember when I was wearing =TJ= tag on COD u flamed at me and said I disrispected everyone and I dunno what other shit... At the end you said you would never do anything like that and that you were loyal to KKK. MY ASS!!!! STFU and GTFO n00b! we dont want assholes like u here. Go to your bed and cry, oh and btw: ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!! No need to get piss off cuz u cant mod...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
SU you fkin castillian. I think this thread should be locked. All other business with silo and recruitment/demotion can be handled through pms. It is now just a flame war, and that is ghey!

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Good call dude, Silo you can pm any of the admins at any time for any questions. If there was ever an issue before all you needed to do was contact one of the admin you could even contacted pwn about mod status. Life can be frustrating at times but theres no point of getting all mad cuz ive been there. Sorry things worked out this way, Hope to see you back in the future sometime

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Wow. Take way to be a dick, maybe I won't come back. There is all of your guys fuckin christmas present because apparently no one likes me. You were one of the few mods I respected, but now I see that the only person I can respect is Non-Mods/admins (Exceptions are AVC and TheDude). You guys all power trip. 1. I never applied 2. Stay out of my life, why are you following me on the internet (that goes for you too Damage back off) 3. You wonder why I disrespect, dumbass.

1. You won't come back? then why did you made this threat?
2. If you want people to stay out your life, don't contact them.
3. you know NOTHING about respect.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
OK folks. Lets stop :beat_deadhorse:

Obviously Silo wont be able to post in this LOCKED thread so it's pointless to keep on bashing the guy. He's either gonna stick around (which is fine), stick around and become a bigger penis (which is fine but the end result will get a ban hammer), or he'll gracefully move on and bash us again. His choice.

threadlocked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom