This is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have to agree with Houston and Take on this one. Why come back if you don't respect the mods
and what we decide to do? I think everyone deserves a second chance to but like Damage said,
you posted an intro with another clan saying you don't respect our members? That's fcked up
IMO.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fucked up shit happens. Gotta roll with it and make the best of it. Gettin' pissy about it all the time doesn't help.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Dude, like me, you have earned the right to be a douchebag, silo has not.. He hasn't been here long enough...

It has nothing to do with favorites. Steve is an established, respected member here whether he is on staff or not. Steve has always been upfront about what he thinks and feels about us..

Silo on the other hand didn't have the balls to tell us how he really felt at the time, got his panties in a bunch, quit, tried joining another clan and trashed US to them in his intro there and still didn't have the balls to tell us how he really felt about us. I agree with Dan on this, he has to go thru the process again and prove to us he wants to be here.

I'll personally recommend him for the June or July class if he turns off the douchebaggery button and mans up and shows us that he actually wants to wear the KKK 's proudly...For now he is more than welcome to be a forum member waiting for a baby k. We have standards, lets see if he can meet them

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Joe you're a bigger jerkoff now than you've ever been.. I mean that in the most complimentary way :neener::neener::neener:

Dawww thank you houston, you get extra buttsecks tonight big boy :3

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Stevo didn't go on a posting spree saying he disrespects us.

Wait silo went on a posting spree saying things about the krew? Wtf dude, I was BANNED for 6+ months after being accused of hacking and I still didn't do that... Jeez dude clean up your attitude...

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Fucked up shit happens. Gotta roll with it and make the best of it. Gettin' pissy about it all the time doesn't help.

Why do you think I'm getting pissy about it? I'm just saying it's messed up that he left and was
saying he didn't respect us on another clan's site and now he wants back here. I would never
do something like that either.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
stevo didn't go on a posting spree saying he disrespects us.

wrong. But like I said, he's still a great guy.

@ Brian...... That's not just directed at you, or necessarily at anyone in particular.

And if i remember correctly joe, you got very pissed off and got on a lot of people's cases when you got banned. You directed a lot of hate towards wally. Regardless of the reasons for it, you didn't keep your cool anywhere near how you just claimed.

Concerning silo, was it a posting spree? or simply a single post? Sometimes I write things I regret in posts and edit them right away. Again, people make mistakes, especially young people. If, like Houston said, Silo proves once again that he is proud to wear our tags, I see no reason to deny him the same benefits we have bestowed on so many other krew members.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well of course I had hate towards wally lol, he banned me. BUT NEVERTHELESS I help the situation problems, in the krew. I didn't take my anger outside and began bad mouthing and trash talking the krew. What I'm saying is I still had respect for this place. Sure I was pissed off at being banned but who wouldn't be?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well of course I had hate towards wally lol, he banned me. BUT NEVERTHELESS I help the situation problems, in the krew. I didn't take my anger outside and began bad mouthing and trash talking the krew. What I'm saying is I still had respect for this place. Sure I was pissed off at being banned but who wouldn't be?

You said you didn't disrespect the krew, I said that regardless of the reasons for you doing it, you didn't keep your cool anywhere near what you claimed to have. That is all I meant. While you claim to still have had respect for this place, you DID disrespect a lot of members upon your exit. Silo has disrespected us, I guess. I will have to check his post. His apology and desire to come back, however, at least hint at him still respecting the krew like you say you did. I think it would be best to let him comment on that subject himself.

Silo vented his anger in a different way, though still unacceptable. I don't think it's right to be putting ourselves on pedestals in this thread. Let's just, like Houston said, let Silo prove himself once again and let it be.

Last edited:
V

Voodoo

Lol, i wouldnt mind becoming a mod but i never bother 'cause i know i dont put in enough time with you guys =]

Just because you didn't get mod status doesnt mean you should have quit, and i hope you can make it back in, if you truly have changed.

I have no idea if you didn't like me though, i hope i didn't make this worse by posting =P

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Can we just forget about the past and let Silo go through the K process again?

Jeez, chill it guys.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
this is turning to a "Hate on Silo" thread. We should treat him as we did stevo when he did this. Idk if stevo ranted about us on other forums but still, its pretty much the same thing, right?

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Sorry, I don't think you deserve to come back, I'm going to be honest here: much people here don't/didn't like you, Including me. I don't even understand why you came back.. If you didn't respect us, why come back?

You know what will happen if you get recruited again? You'll be "the member that quit, applied to another clan saying you disrespected us and came back again" I don't think that'll make eighter of us happy. I'm not saying you shouldn't not recruited, just saying what I think but I don't think it'll be like before.

Daan.

Wow. Take way to be a dick, maybe I won't come back. There is all of your guys fuckin christmas present because apparently no one likes me. You were one of the few mods I respected, but now I see that the only person I can respect is Non-Mods/admins (Exceptions are AVC and TheDude). You guys all power trip. 1. I never applied 2. Stay out of my life, why are you following me on the internet (that goes for you too Damage back off) 3. You wonder why I disrespect, dumbass.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Listen dude, either you come back or you don't. Its not that we don't like you, its just lately you were being a dick and you've been acting like your vagina has been bleeding. I personally would like to see you come back and give it another go. Who cares what other people think of you. What ever you did in the past should not affect the future. I say close the first chapter and move on to the second chapter.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wow. Take way to be a dick, maybe I won't come back. There is all of your guys fuckin christmas present because apparently no one likes me. You were one of the few mods I respected, but now I see that the only person I can respect is Non-Mods/admins (Exceptions are AVC and TheDude). You guys all power trip. 1. I never applied 2. Stay out of my life, why are you following me on the internet (that goes for you too Damage back off) 3. You wonder why I disrespect, dumbass.

I want a Christmas present. :giggle:

Silo, not everyone will get along here like it's all hunky dory. Some people will take some offense into how you talk to them via shout/ forum/ and/or cod4. Not everything has to be said with an f-bomb, ya know.

And you are more than welcome to do another recruit process; you received the OK by the Recruiter Admin... Then again, don't be surprised if he retracts it because of what you just said now. IMO, he didn't say anything disrespectful to you in either of the 2 posts that he posted.

If you decide to stick around, welcome but be sure to get laid before you do.. just saying. If you decide to leave, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Not to be a jackass but why are we checking up on him anyway. I think he's kinda right about that. Who cares?

But silo, if you talk shit to everyone in the krew, no shit you're not gonna have tons of friends.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I was curious to see what these ZA guys were about. I came upon his intro. I personally found it funny, then again, I think it was only I that found it funny. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom