This is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Well this is embarrassing. Can I have my KKK member spot back??? To support my case. I was just feeling impulsive, and I was kinda pissed that others got a mod position and I didn't. I will admit that I looked for a new krew, but none were a good fit, they were all to big and no one would even say hi. I miss you guys and while I still see you, I don't feel like I am a part of something anymore. So I would like my member spot back. If this means going through recruiting again, ok, put my name back in the mix of people. But it would be great if I could have my spot back.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Well, I'd be happy to have you back, if you apologized to everyone in the Krew, but then again, it is not my choice.

In my experience, you are a nice guy, but you are very easily annoyed, if we work on not annoying you, should be fine :p

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Its all up to Wally and Red-Named Admins.
lol your mad you didn't get mod? why didn't you fill the form.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
i didnt get a mod position -_-. I got denied D:
Stevo is my man now, he is on all the times when there is no mod for me.
WOOT STEVO! YOU DESERVE IT!

AVC

Banned
Firstly, it's good to see you back.
I would be happy to see you back. If there was some underlying problem with any of the staff, please PM an Admin. We're here to help.
Other clans too big? I find that a lot of them are too small, you go to their website/forums and the last post was days ago.
About the mod thing, not everyone gets a spot. But you should have got some feedback as to why you didn't, and some info on how this can be addressed. Again, if this info wasn't forthcoming, flick a PM to one of the Admins.

Cheers

AVC

PwnSauce

Banned
You know, your application wasn't declined. I placed it on hold because most people (Myself included) haven't seen much of you lately and there's no point in having server mod privs if you're not on the server.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed back but if you're ever to be a moderator you'll have to be regularly on the servers and forum.

Regards,
Pwn

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So basically you left, couldn't find someone better, and now are back as a sort of last resort? Anyways, you will have to go through the process again which is going to take six weeks at least.

Last edited:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well, I guess I should welcome you back. However, I should tell this, when I still was active I also asked for a mod position and I had my reasons at the time which dont apply now that we have enough mods. Anyways, I wasnt even answered or asked about it so I just thought that they denied it to me. I didnt leave, I didnt quit, and I didnt rage. All of my superiors are grown-ups that must have had a reason for not chosing.
But I wanna explain, and maybe this is way u felt bad, that I didnt want the post cuz I hate hackers, sc...(which I do) because I want power or anything like that, I only asked for it because I felt I had to pay back and do a favor for this krew that had given me and in which I have so much fun. Think about it, who cares about COD and the rules we have when we can enjoy ourself through random and hilarious post. Only "profesional" (cough) people like Beefcake would leave this to go to another clan. We are a bunch of friends who enjoy videogames and play around like kids. And you what? I dont wanna change this krew for any other. It just wouldnt be fair...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
To be honest I don't think a huge apology is necessary. All he said when he was leaving was that he was moving on. He didn't make any comments about other members or his lack of respect for our krew. He admitted in this post to why he left, so any other of all of your accusations seem to be kind of pointless. While I see sometimes signs that silo isn't completely fond of every single member in our krew, I don't see a lack of respect for our krew. You can't expect everyone to like everyone else all the time. I'd say everyone get off his case and just let him go through recruitment again. I mean look how many times stevo has done this kinda thing, if not to a higher degree. He's still a good guy, and I never noticed anyone giving him shit in a thread about it.

Who is to say all our members aren't allowed to look for new krews anyway?

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
He posted an introduction to another clan that stated he did not respect the members of our krew. It wasn't an accusation, they were his own words. I also don't see anyone here giving him a hard time.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Sorry, I don't think you deserve to come back, I'm going to be honest here: much people here don't/didn't like you, Including me. I don't even understand why you came back.. If you didn't respect us, why come back?

You know what will happen if you get recruited again? You'll be "the member that quit, applied to another clan saying you disrespected us and came back again" I don't think that'll make eighter of us happy. I'm not saying you shouldn't not recruited, just saying what I think but I don't think it'll be like before.

Daan.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That was the impression I got.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Sorry, I don't think you deserve to come back, I'm going to be honest here: much people here don't/didn't like you, Including me. I don't even understand why you came back.. If you didn't respect us, why come back?

You know what will happen if you get recruited again? You'll be "the member that quit, applied to another clan saying you disrespected us and came back again" I don't think that'll make eighter of us happy. I'm not saying you shouldn't not recruited, just saying what I think but I don't think it'll be like before.

Daan.

Oh, but you're ok with stevo coming back? Way to just arbitrarily pick favorites. That is absolutely no reason to deny membership. KKK does not have a no douchebag policy. I myself am a douchebag.

Could it be maybe that the kid was pissed that he didn't get mod, decided he didn't respect us because he was hot headed, and then recently came to his sense and wishes to apologize? You know... like he said in his first post. If being an asshole once in a while was a ban-able offense or reason to deny membership, KKK would be half the size it is. No one is perfect.

Remember, we have young people in our clan. Expecting them to act super mature all the time is pointless, counter productive, and fruitless.

Unless the kid was making death threats and threatening to blow up Blubird's house, I say let him go through recruitment again. We are all trying to be friends here, and that means forgiving people when they act like complete dickheads sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: AVC

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well you can come back silo, but pretty much as DamageInc says, you will have to go through the process again. But I'm glad to see that you are off of your period bro, and welcome back to the winning team.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Daan.

I believe in second chances Take, I agree he was kind of a giant penis but nevertheless people can change. I can tell you right now I am not the same person I was when I first joined. Maybe this is his chance to change.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dude, like me, you have earned the right to be a douchebag, silo has not.. He hasn't been here long enough...

It has nothing to do with favorites. Steve is an established, respected member here whether he is on staff or not. Steve has always been upfront about what he thinks and feels about us..

Silo on the other hand didn't have the balls to tell us how he really felt at the time, got his panties in a bunch, quit, tried joining another clan and trashed US to them in his intro there and still didn't have the balls to tell us how he really felt about us. I agree with Dan on this, he has to go thru the process again and prove to us he wants to be here.

I'll personally recommend him for the June or July class if he turns off the douchebaggery button and mans up and shows us that he actually wants to wear the KKK 's proudly...For now he is more than welcome to be a forum member waiting for a baby k. We have standards, lets see if he can meet them

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I believe in second chances Take, I agree he was kind of a giant penis but nevertheless people can change. I can tell you right now I am not the same person I was when I first joined. Maybe this is his chance to change.

Joe you're a bigger jerkoff now than you've ever been.. I mean that in the most complimentary way :neener::neener::neener:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom