This is embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I didn't follow you anywhere. Someone posted a link to your intro and and i clicked it. I think you have bigger issues to resolve then finding a COD Klan. Respect has nothing to do with who you like and don't like btw. I've been nothing but fair with you.

Take wasn't being a dick, he was being honest. If you can't handle the truth about how people perceive you then

A) Stop acting like a douche
B) Stop acting like a douche
C) Re evaluate the way you talk to people
D) Stop acting like a 12yo schoolgirl crying over every person who doesn't like you
E) Disconnect your Internet
F-Z) Stop acting like a douche

EDIT - Yea, i didn't see there was a page two when i made my post. :giggle:

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea ok. Obviously there are people who do not like silo hunter. If people cannot exercise self control when posting on the forum and stay on topic, the thread gets locked. This thread was not about who likes silo hunter. All in all, who gives a flying fuck who likes or dislikes silohunter? Who gives a flying fuck what he says about us outside this forum? This thread was about silohunter saying he wants to come back. As far as I know, that issue gets dealt with on an admin level, but the whole time people seemed to be making this about an issue of respect and krew relations with silohunter as a person. He's just a dude on the internet. Who cares?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yea ok. Obviously there are people who do not like silo hunter. If people cannot exercise self control when posting on the forum and stay on topic, the thread gets locked. This thread was not about who likes silo hunter. All in all, who gives a flying fuck who likes or dislikes silohunter? Who gives a flying fuck what he says about us outside this forum? This thread was about silohunter saying he wants to come back. As far as I know, that issue gets dealt with on an admin level, but the whole time people seemed to be making this about an issue of respect and krew relations with silohunter as a person. He's just a dude on the internet. Who cares?

1197410659063.gif

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well I'm glad to see that he probably won't be joining us again, I hate having ppl here that act like 10 yr olds and get in a temper fit. We don't want or need people here like that, so good riddens. Oh, btw did anyone change his diaper? :p

AVC

Banned
LOL Blu, coming from the man who invented the Blu-rage!

At least he stated that he would finish up the Krew Komps he had entered in, before he left (or was going to leave), which is more than I can say for a lot of the other entrants.

I don't see what the problem is. Guys like Cockslap or Sgt Fishy would rag on everyone 100x what Silo ever does.

+2 to what TheDude says

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
...... wow this is what i missed in a day.... well i have to agree to what TheDude says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom