Osama dead

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
And yet felon you still do not get it. Raghead is never meant as a racial word where I am at, it refers to those in Al-Queda and any terrorist. I wouldn't consider myself a raghead since I am not a terrorist but as I previously stated, I AM MIDDLE EASTERN.

And to get your own point across, why not just stop with the name calling and act like the so portrayed mature person you are.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Oh sorry, I didn't realise you thought douchenozzle was an insult, I use it in a non-derogatory way, I wouldn't consider myself a bastard, even though I stated, I AM A DOUCHENOZZLE.

when did I say I was mature? I simply said I hate racists.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
not really to the word douchenozzle, just overall. All you do is come up with some sort of insult.

no see going against something is becoming much more mature, since you start using your mind and stuff. Well who doesn't hate a racist? I never knew saying raghead was racist, thats like a black guy saying n****r, I am saying about my own kind.

Man I can not word this correctly, I am Mid Eastern, yet I can say raghead, but the term raghead was never directed as a derogatory, just a slang used to identify those who are terrorists. That is like me calling you a Kangaroo lover, or a british person a tea lover. Shit it doesn't even offend me if someone called me a raghead.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

But you are right, I made a "racist" comment/term, and I am sorry.

We good?

felon

Former Krew Member
yep :) I'm just Jewish, so kinda sensitive to anything at all racist, oh and we aussies do love our kangaroos... almost as much as New Zealanders love their sheep, but not quite that much.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
....HAHAHA.

Ah it's all I good understand man, but I'm just saying, I don't think Jewish is a race :p but I understand lol

felon

Former Krew Member
Well we were calling Muslims a race :p

But if you can be racist to Jews or Muslims, then they are both races.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't understand how being Jewish means you are inherently sensitive to racism. I know a couple Jews who are constantly bashing blacks and Mexicans. Being Jewish has absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever.

felon

Former Krew Member
The way I was brought up, was that racism is a terrible thing, and not even to joke about it. You are right in saying that not all Jews are so sensitive, but I am, I was brought up like that BECAUSE I am Jewish, BECAUSE we are the religion on earth that has been threatened with genocide the most times, BECAUSE Israel is bordered by 6 Arabic countries...

Bashing physically? Or insulting? Jokingly? Or seriously?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I feel like the way felon just described that is like a lonely Beverly Hills white girl all prepped up stuck in the back alley of Downtown LA about to get gangbanged by like a group of guys lmao

No but I get felon. See being Jewish, you have the most hatred in the world, next to Muslim-extremists (if I am not wrong.)
Having said that, what he is saying is that since his religion is the most hated, he has been made fun of it, or teased. This is a form a discrimination, and racism is also discrimination.

Did I hit the spot?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I would say people make fun of Islam much more than Judaism nowadays, at least in my country. I am referring to the tongue and cheek "making fun." I also think almost everyone who isn't bat shit backwards in the USA would really hesitate to ever be prejudiced against the Jews if only to avoid the ties to Nazism that would imply.

I think that using the fact that one is a member of a minority that has been the target of racism or other prejudice elsewhere as a basis for hating racism is not really that great. Better to just be against racism because it is morally wrong and is counterproductive to society. I guess any reason is good enough, though. To me, the first is somewhat akin to (or could lead to things like) people who never donate to cancer foundations until they get cancer, and then they get REALLY serious about it. Of course it's great that they are now helping so many people, but one has to ask themselves whether they would have done that had they never gotten sick.

Last edited:

felon

Former Krew Member
Oh, if you were referring to joking about racist terms, then I think it's fine, unless you start making fun of other religions.

Nowadays, since 9/11, there is a lot more hate towards Islam, but still no one has attempted to commit genocide towards them :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Crusades. I also wouldn't put it past some of the ignorants in America (and probably some people elsewhere) to wish death on the entirety of the practitioners of Islam or even the whole of the Middle East.

Attempted Genocides have happened in africa many times since 1945, yet I don't see anyone on this site in a fury about it.

Last edited:

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hmmm Dude...I honestly really do believe this..but the only reason no one is talking about Africa...is because no one in Congress, Senate, etc., would gain anything political by it. Barely anything, and that is why they say nothing. If people made it into a huge issue, trust me, they would jump on it the same way I'd jump on a really hot girl walking by me.

Top Bottom