Osama dead

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I wonder why no one would think there is over or near at least 1,000,000 terrorists. Apparently you have all forgotten that I am Middle Eastern. Did I say Muslims? No. Was this directed to terrorism? Yes. Unless you have wondered, gang members are also terrorists, and anyone to terrorize another for gain for his or herself is a terrorist. So yes gang members should be killed, if any act committed, and all Muslim extremists believing they should kill everyone or just convert everyone into their religion because it is right.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

And felon, actually you CAN. Take some samples, boom. That is all it takes. How do you think the forensic departments actually can find out who the deceased is.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

And yes, I am celebrating this assassination of Osama Bin Laden. I hated the fucker with a passion. All cause of his stupid ways of thinking his religion is all perfect and the only way to convert is by violence, he got a lot of people killed not just from September 11, 2001 but even the attacks from before.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm happy, but all I can say is that this guy's soul us burning in hell for eternity...
Can't be too happy about that

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fishy, again a moron.... you can't prove that it's the right DNA without having a legit control group to compare it to. This would be certified OSAMA DNA. There is no label on DNA saying "This is Osama Bin Laden"

Condemning 1000000 people to death is pathetically ignorant.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Wow fishy... Are you freaking kidding me? I'm sure sorting through millions of billions of molecules, searching for bin laden's DNA, is so very possible...........

felon

Former Krew Member
Are you also saying that People who play pranks on people to scare then should be killed? That's terrifying them for your own laughter... Bloody ignoramus...

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Well, as I pointed out felon, I said by the act committed. Scaring someone isn't violent now is it? No.

Honestly, I would kill every terrorist even if they did not commit a crime because they were just about to kill anyone from the U.S.

I would never want the innocent to be killed, I would let those who are well are terrorists should die.

Now I would like you to go back to my original post and see where the fuck did I say I wanted every Muslim to die? 1,000,000 was a exaggeration, never a exact number. If I would guess I would say maybe...20,450 terrorists are out there in the Middle East.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I believe you said ragheads, and that is a term used to describe people from the middle east, a statement anyone would take to mean that you just wanted to kill people from the middle east. If that was not your intention, I guess you kinda picked the wrong words in the first place.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Wow fishy... Are you freaking kidding me? I'm sure sorting through millions of billions of molecules, searching for bin laden's DNA, is so very possible...........

You realize that there is something called the human genome project, right?

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
And AMERICA is saved! Yeah, I want to meet the Navy SEALS, and thank them personally for a job well done.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I almost have never cared about saying raghead, chink, armo, stuff like that. I do not see every Muslim with a turban, and stuff like that.

If it makes you feel better, you're right.

felon

Former Krew Member
And obviously no one else's opinion matters to you, no matter if you think so or not, it's still racism, so don't freaking do it on this forum...

As the most recent permanent ban posted was for racism, it is clearly not allowed.

Also, my school is full of aus born Chinese people, and they use chink as a joking term, raghead is a racist term, not joking, just like n****r.

Last edited by a moderator:

AVC

Banned
Generally, when a derogatory term is used, it is to isolate a focus group within the whole.

So the term, raghead, towel head, dune-coon, camel jockey, whatever; does not mean "Muslim" or "Middle Eastern". What it means is you are referring so some fucktard Muslim Middle Eastern who thinks killing other or strapping explosive to themselves makes the world a better place.

Pretty same goes for most racist terms. Of course, there are racists who just lump all of the race into one stereotype, but I don't think this is the case.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Actually, as far as I have ever seen or experienced, derogatory terms like that are meant to lump everyone with a certain small set of characteristics together under the same umbrella of hate as a whole, rather than in an effort to differentiate within a social group. The term is only meant to go far enough to differentiate the group from one's self in order to further that endeavor. The common argument that "no you're not a n****r, just the assholes who also happen to be black are" seems merely a cop out for those who let their mouths slip their better self control for a while, or for people who feel the need to impose self serving ideological pomp upon a conversation. If only it was the case that those terms were used only to describe the worst cases of individuals within each race. That is how they SHOULD be used. Common practice, however, does not follow that use.

Last edited:

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
That is pretty much what I was going for AVC. I mean if I were to actually target Muslims, I'd actually say Muslims. Then again I wouldn't want all Muslims dead, or Christians, Jews, etc. Raghead is a term I used clearly explained by AVC.

Then again, not everyone knows how I use my terms.

You can't really say that I do no care for other's opinions, when I have gladly let you state what you wanted to say, and you did the same to me. I never said "GTFO YOUR WRONG" or anything like that.

Top Bottom