Osama dead

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
One ....... down, a million more to go!!!!!

So he is officially confirmed dead, and I think I am the only one who is overjoyed with this news.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratzi

Private First Class
God is thanks to he(it) is dead.
has he(it) helped eigendlich in the assassination attempt in 11. sptember?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Fishy I am very offended that you group that scum of the earth with all of the "million" other ".............".

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fishy I am very offended that you group that scum of the earth with all of the "million" other "............".

In this case, fishy is either trolling or just ignorant and bigoted. To condemn 1 million people to death is an act illustrating the most vile and pathetic examples of human existence. As a joke it's just tasteless.

Whoops! Sorry, meant to reply with quote, not edit joe's post!

Last edited:
X

xJP1998

no but i watches movies besides i didn't say anything about 9/11 but i do remember the 2005 london bombings

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I just thought it was interesting XD
The assassination of Bin Laden is projected to cause Al Quaeda to lose a lot of sources of income and "fundraising," due to his status as a figure head and the support he brought.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Movies are so truthful... Lol

I'm not celebrating, but I'm fucking happy... And fishy, are you fucking kidding me? And you saying all Muslims are terrorists? Also, there are hundreds of millions of Muslims.

If you are saying that, then you may as well get me and riku to kill the rest for you, afterall, us Jews are meant to hate Muslims right? Freaking idiots who believe this stereotyping bullshit.

Last edited:

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Movies are so truthful... Lol

I'm not celebrating, but I'm fucking happy... And fishy, are you fucking kidding me? And you saying all Muslims are terrorists? Also, there are hundreds of millions of Muslims.

If you are saying that, then you may as well get me and riku to kill the rest for you, afterall, us Jews are meant to hate Muslims right? Freaking idiots who believe this stereotyping bullshit.

Umm...Felon....that was harsh......

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Umm...Felon....that was harsh......

So is saying an entire culture should be killed because a few members of the culture are terrible or mislead human beings. How high do you think the percentage of the population of the middle east is that are terrorists or even killers? Even 1% would mean over 1 Million people.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I don't give a shit if it was harsh, it was meant to be, if someone is stereotyping all muslims to be terrorists, or all jews to be stingy rich guys with big noses, then i'm going to be fucking harsh.

Why the hell would we honour his death with religious customs? I'm sure he has done the same for all the thousands of muslims the fucker killed...

If someone is being an idiot, i'm gonna call them an idiot.

AVC

Banned
That was one expensive hit.
Not withstanding they took out a Seahawk ($28 mill). They built an entire full size replica of the target compounds (including buildings) to train on.

Surely a GBU through the loungeroom window would have been more cost effective...

Top Bottom