Obama should be impeached

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
We, the people, need to take more responsability. One of the biggest reasons we have these problems is we don't pay attention to what is really happening. For example. Everyone was yelling for death when Martha Stewart was found guilty of insider trading. Yet now we find out our politicians have been doing it all along and "legaly"! It's insane we allow this stuff to happen. We need term limits, PERIOD! Sadly we don't have the will to make it happen. When you have people like Reid, Pelosi, Mcain etc.(carreer politicians) we will never move forward. Right now they are moving their agenda, not the will of the people. They go in middle class and come out a 1%er (lol).

How many of you have ever contacted your representatives? I bet not many.

How many of you have regurgitated a trendy sound bite or bumper sticker slogan? I bet a lot more have done this than what I mentioned above.

How many of you have waited hours for downloads or researched crap for games yet you don't have 5 minutes to contact your rep on an important issue?

This is why we will not move forward.

People, look for facts, not sound bites. It's a lot harder which is why many would rather be sheep/kool aid drinkers.

Last edited:

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
started a war!!??:wtf: where did that come from? all the wars came from bush and dick and he's the one who who killed Osama bin laden and that's enough reason for a reelection right there

Care to elaborate on this? If you do please be sure to use FACTS. Thanks ;)

PwnSauce

Banned
tumblr_lu31n6dJ9p1qccqtfo1_400.jpg

ha ha.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
As long as money is a huge part of winning elections, expect shitty presidents.

This is so true. This is why I belive funding for presidential campaigns should come from the gov't. Right now they are projecting close to a billion dollars just for Obama. This is why campaign $$ should come from the gov't. Let's say, $100 million for each. This would force both of them to be creative, limit corporate,private,environmental interests and reduce the insane amount of $$ spent.

Obama- $750 million (approx as their is no exact figure)
McCain- $250 million (approx as their is no exact figure)

The popular vote was 69,456,897 to 59,934,814, respectively.

differece 9,522,083 or 52.9% vs 45.7%, a win by 7% with almost 3 times the money. All things being equal it's clear the results would have been different. Money may not buy love but here's proof it buys vote's.

Top Bottom