Obama should be impeached

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Nixon went out like a G, but that's another debate altogether. Plus I don't know the history, and history is written by the victor......

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Doing fine? If this was a response to his condition after recovering from surgery that would be appropriate. Fine by what measure?

Unemployment still high even after the stimulus. Bush failed with passing the stimulus also. It never should have happened.

Gas/energy prices soaring and he has done nothing but assist in it's increase. How? Moratorium on drilling which increases our dependance on foreign oil which we all know he wants as he said it himself (FACT). OPEC knows we won't drill so they get to make trillions......thanks!

His minions (Pelosi,Reid,Schumer,Boxer etc) purposely failed to pass a budget last year and now every 6 weeks we have the threat of govt shutdown.

Healthcare, one of the biggest abuses of legislative power. It's so awesome that many companies now have waivers. If it was sooooo great why do they needs waivers? Why were the unions given exemptions also? Why don't gov't employees get the same?

NASA is dead, our space program (I work in the industry). We should be leading the world, pioneers in space but NO. Now he have to pay the russians $63million. Price was increased since there is no competition. Jet Blue doesn't go to space yet unfortunately.

That's just a small sample.

No president will be perfect however he is not doing fine as the facts indicate otherwise. Maybe he is doing fine since he quit smoking, good for him.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
While healthcare was handled badly and sneakily and probably without the best interests of the American people in mind, even hardcore capitalists and economists at this point will see that with or without public healthcare, the market is hardly functioning as the model says it should, as an amoral free market should. I don't think we need free healthcare for everyone....... but i KNOW big insurance companies need a real competitor in the market. Otherwise, to ensure the welfare of American people, the alternatives all seem like more direct regulation of the industry, and regulation of that nature is bad for business.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The competition that is needed is Interstate. All gov't run entities are in the RED

USPS
Amtrak

To name a few. The gov't has consistantly proven it cannot run business/industry. The gov't is not a competitor when it sets the rules. Besides they have admitted that this was just a stepping stone for a single payer system. Want to improve healthcare? Call your representatives and insist they close the border. Many if not all Tax Payer Funded entitlements are misused by Americans and illegals. The less we spend on illegals the more we can spend here. Why do we reward criminal behavior? If I do something illegal it is a crime, I should not be rewarded for it yet you have many politicians that want to do so soley for votes. SAD!

Maybe if insurance companies did not have to absorb fraud and illegals we would have a better more efficient system. Closing the border solves 1 of those pretty easy. Maybe we should look at the North/South Korean border for ideas. It has been very effective.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The competition that is needed is Interstate. All gov't run entities are in the RED

USPS
Amtrak

To name a few. The gov't has consistantly proven it cannot run business/industry. The gov't is not a competitor when it sets the rules. Besides they have admitted that this was just a stepping stone for a single payer system. Want to improve healthcare? Call your representatives and insist they close the border. Many if not all Tax Payer Funded entitlements are misused by Americans and illegals. The less we spend on illegals the more we can spend here. Why do we reward criminal behavior? If I do something illegal it is a crime, I should not be rewarded for it yet you have many politicians that want to do so soley for votes. SAD!

A shittily run, cheap as shit public health care system would be a fine competitor. I guarentee plenty of people would rather pay a lot less for really shitty healthcare than way too much for good healthcare. To say that there is NO room for public healthcare in the USA, that there is no possible working bill that will create both a short term solution to the immediate problem and be grounds for a long term solution is nearsighted. The health care bill we have may be shit..... that doesn't mean there couldn't possibly be one that ISN'T shit.

The government isn't a competitor, but it is a business.

Last edited:

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
The Gov't is not a business, the gov't is the gov't. That's why Amtrak and USPS fail. Don't forget social security also. Another entitlement that our generation may never get to see. The shitty system you refer to is all tax payer funded. Why should we throw all that money away? I could use the tax money they take out of my check. Pay less for shitty healthcare? Sorry but no sain person will buy that argument. Right now you can go to any walk in clinic and pay for very good healthcare. I did that for 3 years when I worked for myself.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I agree with Code firmly on that the Government is NOT a business, the examples he gave were very true and look at them, a total fail. The Government does not know how to run a business because they are paid by.... get ready for it.... THE TAX PAYERS!! That's right, they do not sell or produce a single product but are getting paid, and all that money comes from us that is working to pay for all the crap they do.

Now days it doesn't even matter about what we pay, the FED prints or "creates" money from thin air, something that can NOT be backed up by anything at all. That's why the FED is one if not the worse thing that has happened to America. They have the ability to make this money at will, no control at all from our "leaders in power" and I believe are purposely bankrupting our country, that's another story in itself but the point is, that all the crap that our Government is doing right now has been PROVEN in history by other countries IT DOES NOT WORK!! The problem is we have the wrong people in power that do not believe in the "American" way and are destroying this once great nation, and you think it's bad now you ain't seen nothing yet if they get their way....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Public services, infrastructure, public schooling, jails, civil services, the court system, national defense, ...etc. are all products the government sells. There is plenty of analysis on just how the government is a business. It doesn't function like any other business in our economy because 1. It regulates itself and is a monopoly(in a horizontal and somewhat vertical sense). 2. It regulates other businesses. 3. It manages and maintains many social interests. 4. It controls, in part, information flow to it's consumers (the USA citizens, for the most part).

The government is constantly working to maximize its profit and production, increasing capitol and reacting to the market. It's profit comes not only in the form of taxes, donations, fundraising, and simple purchasing of their products, but also in the form of votes.

Explain to me how the government is not a business? Explain how there is no profit. The government does things in return for money and votes. The government provides a service.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Back on topic:

BHO regarding Iraq:
Now, let me be clear – I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein,” said Obama in his speech. “He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied U.N. resolutions, thwarted U.N. inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He’s a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.”

“… After September 11th, after witnessing the carnage and destruction, the dust and the tears, I supported this administration’s pledge to hunt down and root out those who would slaughter innocents in the name of intolerance, and I would willingly take up arms myself to prevent such tragedy from happening again,” said Obama. “I don’t oppose all wars. … What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military is a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history

BHO regarding Libya:

Qaddafi declared he would show ‘no mercy’ to his own people,” said President Obama. “He compared them to rats, and threatened to go door to door to inflict punishment. In the past, we have seen him hang civilians in the streets, and kill over a thousand people in a single day.

“Now we saw regime forces on the outskirts of the city,” Obama said. “We knew that if we waited, if we waited one more day, Benghazi, a city nearly the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world.”

“But when our interests and values are at stake, we have a responsibility to act,” said Obama. “That’s what happened in Libya over the course of these last six weeks

Contradicts himself again.

Robert Gates on Libya:

The Obama administration is defending its decision to intervene militarily in Libya, despite admitting that no vital U.S. interests are at stake in the country.

One day before President Barack Obama is to speak to the nation on U.S. efforts in Libya, Defense Secretary Robert Gates was asked if turmoil and bloodshed in Libya posed a threat to the United States.

"No, no. It was not a vital national interest of the United States. But it was an interest: the engagement of the Arabs [Arab League], the engagement of the Europeans, the general humanitarian question that was at stake," he said. "You have had revolutions on the east and the west of Libya, Egypt and Tunisia. So you had a potentially destabilizing event taking place in Libya that put at risk, potentially, the revolutions in both Tunisia and Egypt. And that was another [U.S.] consideration."

FAIL again for BHO. These are his words and his administration. Facts.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Politicians contradict themselves all the time. Look at Boehner. Grounds for impeachment? Hardly.

The last thing this nation needs right now is the turmoil that would come from removing the president and needing reelection.

Alden

Corporal
started a war!!??:wtf: where did that come from? all the wars came from bush and dick and he's the one who who killed Osama bin laden and that's enough reason for a reelection right there

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
started a war!!??:wtf: where did that come from? all the wars came from bush and dick and he's the one who who killed Osama bin laden and that's enough reason for a reelection right there
US Special Forces killed Bin Laden. Obama never served this country as a soldier or anything close to it

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
US Special Forces killed Bin Laden. Obama never served this country as a soldier or anything close to it

Thank you. He's never done a thing so brave as to fight along side our troops and risk his life for this country. He does not deserve the credit of that kill, our troops do.

Last I checked... that isn't grounds for reelection either....

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
He hasn't done shit. I've done more to help this country. Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

The military includes the people that keep this country from falling apart, but Obama just looks for excuses to make him look like he is doing something. I have nothing wrong with the man, but he never was fit for such a demanding job. Congress is just as bad.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I know its abit late...
baracobamapeachphotosho.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Impeachment right now would be so embarrassing for our country and the people who bring him to court it's not even funny, anymore.

The people who get elected do so through the help (almost entirely) of the people who really want to get something out of their candidate's presidency. Why the fuck would they want someone who actually knows what they're doing? All they want is someone they can manipulate. As long as money is a huge part of winning elections, expect shitty presidents.

Top Bottom