How to play COD (And beat everybody else)

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I will try steady aim sometime Kate. I'm really bad at TDM so I might try steady aim there. I've noticed WaLLy hipfires the whole game and gets crazy KDRs. Yeah, the scope comes up faster with the r700. I don't like to use it anymore though. Because the m410a3 scope comes up slow, it gives me time to adjust my shot. Ppl like Grey or the TheDude, who have really good accuracy, can do really well with it, but I have really bad accuracy so I always have to drag scope. I like using the r700 for long range shots. Have you ever quick scoped with the "dragonov"(i don't know how to spell it) sniper? I won a five v one clutch in s&d a long time ago quick scoping with that gun. All one shot one kills in over time and we won lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the drag's scope is kinda small, but i guess that doesn't matter if all you do is QS. The r700 at range is luck based for QS if you don't aim after you see the sights come up (making it not as much a quickscope) thats just a fact. From one scope to the next, your crosshairs are gonna be in different spots.... very noticeably with the r700. The m40 has MUCH less sway. I believe it has one of the lowest of all the snipers. For me it feels the least clunky of all the snipers. r700 is great for closer up QS'ing.

On server 1 if you really want to own, take out you AK47, deep impact, sleight of hand, bando, stun nade, and deagle.... nuff said.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
the drag's scope is kinda small, but i guess that doesn't matter if all you do is QS. The r700 at range is luck based for QS if you don't aim after you see the sights come up (making it not as much a quickscope) thats just a fact..
Do you mean it's luck if you shoot someone and you were not fully scoped in? Grey used to always shoot people with the r700 and he was never fully scoped. He always told me you don't have to be fully scoped with that sniper. I would think if it was luck then he wouldn't have murdered me the whole game in every game sniping from medium range to long range.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LOL i have never seen grey hit 2 shots in a row half scope. I HAVE seen grey run up really close and steady aim me with an r700. Yea if you have steady aim and youre not moving, as soon as the scope hits your full FOV with the r700 itll go pretty much straight BUT "straight" is still subject to the active sway of the scope that is active even when the scope is down.

Just do this:

Put the scope up, check where the crosshairs are. Take down the scope and bring it up again, the crosshairs are in a different place. If youre aiming halfway across overgrown, youll notice that the crosshairs could have moved easily enough to make the shot hit or miss. Thats why the Quickscopes are luck based... sometimes the crosshairs are where you want them to be, sometimes not.

Then try it with the m40, even then there is noticeable sway, but much much less than the r700.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol, i gave up 1/3rd of the way through. That's why caring about commas and such is important. People will actually read your whole post.

My secret to winning is killing more then everyone else.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Cool, we were just trying to help, but you do have to stay active to stay in the krew, so i think it's l2grammar and stay, or write stuff people can't read, and go.

Oh and, If i can write legibly, and i'm 16, you should be able to....

freaking american education system is retarded.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
LOL i have never seen grey hit 2 shots in a row half scope. I HAVE seen grey run up really close and steady aim me with an r700.
Lol man I'm telling you, he would sniped me a bunch a times from across one side of kill house to the other. I know that isn't that far but it's still impressive. Anyways that's what i saw on my kill cams. I'll have to show you sometime. I don't think all quick scopes are luck based though. Do you consider quick scoping when you scope in fully, shoot, then scope out fast? That's what quick scoping is. We are really filling this thread up with arguments but i guess that's okay.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Dude, Fox had a THING with those r700 quickscopes.
got some shots i've never seen, landed a 720 on me once too, lol

VoX

Twat Hammer
i didnt think it was that hard to read her post... but it was very long and i knew what she meant as soon as i started reading it.... if i play Hardcore AK47 with Bandolier Sleight of Hand and Deep impact is how i usually go.. If i snipe and im actually sniping there are two ways to do it... m40a3 with or without ACOG.. you guys call it noob with acog but i wanna see any of you keep up with this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de04-EaTQ6o ... if you wanna use SMG i just use bandolier sleight and deep impact.. u can use steady aim but i love walling people

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i didnt think it was that hard to read her post... but it was very long and i knew what she meant as soon as i started reading it....

That's cuz she edited and added punctuation after she got bashed. :p

S1 isn't hard to beat. S&D and other more challenging gametypes is what truly shows your skills, IMO.

VoX

Twat Hammer
S1 is easy to beat unless you have competition on there.. wanna see ya beat me n slaya haha.. but anyways.. on S&D using a headset is very essential to being "pro" also use your UAV and dont make too much noise..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
That's cuz she edited and added punctuation after she got bashed. :p

S1 isn't hard to beat. S&D and other more challenging gametypes is what truly shows your skills, IMO.

Yes but there is something to be said for small ffas where the spawns are not always so obvious. In SnD you know exactly where everyone is coming from every round. Different skills for different games.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I think UAV is a crutch as well. Maybe on SnD earning uav is actually earning it. On TDMS killing three people can easily be achieved by spamming nades, so this bullshit about people "earning it" kinda gets on my nerves.

Top Bottom