How to play COD (And beat everybody else)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I actually find the tube very easy and very effective. I use it alot so i pretty much know where it will land and what angle i need instantly. As for close range, i find it easy to get direct impact kills with it. I am very experianced with the tube. I know how to use it.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I don't know if anyone will listen to my advice, but in the last month I downgraded all my settings and went from being about .5 KDR to positive KDR with a sniper.

DEAD SILENCE, DEAD SILENCE, DEAD SILENCE! If I am playing like a 2v2 or something and my teammate doesn't have DS then I will refuse to play till they get it, because when you are near each other they fuck you by not having it. (I know it is rude, stubborn, inconsiderate, etc but it will save your life)
I think we all know to have good equipment (pc, headphones, etc) if you don't have good headphones find a room with good acoustics and crank some volume.
Equipment (Clays, c4, etc) Go with clays or bando, anything else is a waste, I usually pick bando, but all about the situation.
Don't be afraid to use the enemies weapon. It is weird, but on S1 I have run out of ammo and picked up an M4, AK, MP5, or something and done REALLY well with it.
Killstreaks: Don't go crazy calling in the killstreaks. Wait a second before calling in airstrike. I used to get an airstrike and call it in instantly, but I would get killed. Wait, if you want a successful airstrike don't get killed, fend off attackers and call it in. Worst thing that happens is you lose it and get a heli. WAIT ON THE HELI. Wait tell you die, then call in a heli. I know you want a 20 killstreak thanks to your heli, I don't care. Call in the heli when you die and It will rebuild your killstreak.
UAV Jammer: In 1v1 to even a 5v5 or so, this perk is priceless. Count less times I have been able to sneak up, or camp and surprise someone around the corner with this perk.
Other perks: Sleight of Hand is not necessary. UAV jammer, stopping power and Juggernaut are much better used perks.
Guns: Maybe the most important. All depends. I use an M4 with red dot and an M40a3. Be wise, if you can't fire fast don't you a semi auto. If you are shooting across the map, don't use SMG. Pistols, Deagle and Colt 1911 have too few bullets and M9 is too weak. Use USP, 12 shots, one hit kill, in hardcore.
Patience, you pop around a corner see someone, and walk back. Don't run around the wall all bullets flying, wait, and then when they come around kick ass.
Sorry for not summing it up. I will repost with it summed up.
I hope my time was well spent, a lot of you may not listen to me, but in 1v1 honestly I could beat a lot of you guys. My overall KDR is average, but I am beast in 1v1, and this is why.
PM me for more info, or more detailed.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

DEAD SILENCE!
Bandolier or Clays, anything else is worthless.
Don't be afraid to use the enemies weapon.
Wait tell you die to call in a helicopter, it will rebuild killstreak for you.
UAV Jammer, or else!
Pistols: USP 12 shots, 1 shot kill
Stun Grenades: It gives you a hit marker, very useful.

All summed up

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
101-2.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Your primary weapon and perks should dictate your secondary weapon. Sleight of hand = deagle almost always. Otherwise most cases id go usp, maybe. Shotties id go m9, which is ALSO a 1 hit kill up close, unsilenced. And the usp is NOT a 1 hit kill from anywhere, it's got the 1 hit kill range of the p90 i think.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
psh, silo, want a 1v1 where i go real hard?
i don't think i've lost one yet, not snipers

A

ARMADA

guys i thanks you all for your post it really helped me soo yea thank, my only trick are using gun your good whit and perks...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
for s1, camping balcony with most weapons works pretty well, but my favourite is an m4 red dot with sleight of hand, bandolier and deep impact, or you can simply run and gun (p90 or mp5, sleight of hand, bandolier) if you are run and gunning, frequently check bathroom and library, being careful of toilet campers.

KateLove

Sergeant
i dont agree with some of what pwn thinks. not bragging but i have said this before when i said i was in a semi pro promod team and i got ver use to bandolier stopping power and steady aim. steady aim is 50 times better then marty or last stand reason is how many times do you just freak out and spray at the person who ran past you. steady aim gives you an advantage with that. P.S if you like the P90 USE STEADY AIM you will love it even more. bandolier gives you more ammo! that means you can be killing people longer its a great perk. stopping power yet doesnt make your bullets stronger but you can shoot through walls way easier so if you see someone go behind a wall they are dead.(broadcast is perfect for this) lastly the guns i say ak-47 is the best because it has deep impact all its own. super strong but if you cant handle a little kick you wont like it. m4 is great when there are not many walls to hide behind so it makes your bullets have the same damage through a wall. and it makes it easier to kill people with no recoil pretty much. with the smg's P90 is the best with fire rate and ammo mag but sucks when it comes to shooting through things. this is why i recomend the ak-74u but you have to be good with it becuase it has 2 times the kick of the P90. lmg's go for the rpd with the perks i talked about nothing can beet you spray through walls with it were you are guessing were people are. shotguns the semi auto shotty is great is has more like ability to kill someone faster becuase of the not needed pump. the pump shot gun is stronger and in a non hardcore garentees a kill close up or closer up then the semi. snipers!!!!!!!. i love snipers but there are 2 that are better then all the rest. m410a3 i think idk is the favorite of most people. it has very little kick for a sniper but the scope time is slower then the r700.(me and a few people found this out) the r700 also has more kick so you cant fire as fast and as acurate with it. the r700 tho is stronger then all the other snipers. NO the 50.cal isnt stronger the 50.cal is used to target vehicals lol i suck at spelling dont bother me. high targets and electronics it is NEVER used to kill people the r700 is mainly just a fast fact lol. but thats how i play and it works perfect for me. who knows try out anything i have said here and it might work for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoX

KateLove

Sergeant
im sorry i thought i said i didnt want any crap from anyone on the forum idc about commas hell i dont in real life either so deal im not in the mood lol

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Corrected Text

I'm sorry, I thought I said I didn't want any crap from anyone on the forum. I do not care about commas, hell, i don't use them in real life either, so deal with it. I'm not in the mood. lol

Sorry Kate.. I had to do it..lol

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The r700 in normal play has much more sway than the m40a3. Sway is active even when the scope isn't up. The sway on the r700 is so great that you cannot count on an accurate quickscope at a sniping distance (cod4 sniping distance). Therefore, aside from getting quickscopes based in large part on luck at a distance with the r700, you must adjust after the scope comes up (for the sway). NO hold your breath as the scope is coming up does not counter the sway. The sway is so much that YES you could be aiming on the left side of someone when the scope comes up, you put it down and bring it up again without moving your mouse and your aiming on the right side of them.

So m40a3 for distance, r700 if youre running up close and don't have a pistol or some shit. Steady aim doesn't make the sway go down.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Corrected Text

I'm sorry, I thought I said I didn't want any crap from anyone on the forum. I do not care about commas, hell, i don't use them in real life either, so deal with it. I'm not in the mood. lol

Sorry Kate.. I had to do it..lol

I'm sorry. I thought that I said that I didn't want any crap from anyone on the forum. I do not care about commas; Hell, i don't use them in real life either, so deal with it. I'm not in the mood. lol

Sorry Houston... I had to do it..lol

Top Bottom