I was banned by some idiot from teamdeathmatch broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Soo let me get this right you call me a kid because i state my opinion are u some ffin nazi. I hold my opinions and they wont change because some ass calls me out on them. You seeem to think its wrong that i dont justify people like this coming into the forum ranting about how were "jackasses" for banning him. And truthfully if u have a problem with me or my opinions. I dont give a flying fuck ok? well thats it for my rant sry everyone else who reads this.

Who did i rant about saying they were jackasses for banning the guy? If mayhaps what this guy described in his raving actually happened, would his composure not be justified? What exactly are your opinions? As far as I have seen they have been something along the lines of "do not question the mods. They are so careful they never make a mistake."

Do not question the mods is ACTUALLY an example of fascist mentality, as opposed to mine, which, whatever label you wish to give it, does not resemble at ALL the nazi mentality. I disagreed with you on your rationality. You disagreed with me on the fact that i disagreed wtih you. I see no rant above.

I think our staff can deal with a ranting and raving jackass who comes on the forum trashing mods. I think you should be ready to deal with the occasional ass clown.

I also see no part in that post where I call you names, specifically not "kid." I only have issue with how you have dealt with the ban appeals, not you personally. Sorry if you took personal offense.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
These fellas think you 2 are swell::

MussoliniAndHitler.jpg

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
i'm sorry, please ban this MOFO. he is saying that the jews funded the holocaust, so basically we funded our own genocide, we are Satan worshipers, our language is the language of the 'krouts' and that we are destroying the world with our mass murderings and all. I'm jewish and was deeply offended by this.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
We get the picture.
I think we'll all watch out for this guy and make sure justice is done to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom