I was banned by some idiot from teamdeathmatch broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

THC_9

Banned
I was banned by some jack ass from broadcast team deathmatch. It was for explaining to the idiot that banning people for racism is as childish as racism itself. Please let me know if I can get unbanned as I will make a donation as soon as I do. And if the idiot that bans me apologizes, I'll throw in another $20.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good riddence A-Hole. You really are the ultimate douchebag:) Goodluck with that unban racist pig XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nick, were you on the server? Was he banned for using racist language or for what he said in his post?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think THC-9 is racist. I think he said racism was childish... let me check.....

Now how bout this for childish.... banning people for having views that are different from our own....

You can be a racist asshole and play on our servers. You just can't be racist on our servers. I don't approve of racism in any way. LOOKS LIKE this guy ain't racist anyway. So if he was banned simply for having a different idea, or even for arguing, we have a problem. Kicks/temp bans i think are recommend if not explicitly specified for people who will not shut up. Secondly, it takes 2 or more to argue, so both parties have to keep it going, when one stops it turns into harassment on the other party's part.

THC-9 should be more specific in telling us what happened, who banned him, and when it happened.

Nick, please think about how your words reflect on the krew. Sorry if that's a little pompous... oh wait no im not.

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Nick, were you on the server? Was he banned for using racist language or for what he said in his post?
i misread. But still, insulting a mod, and calling him a "jack ass" and "idiot" because he thinks our racism ban rule is childish. He should not be unbanned.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think he insulted the mod for banning him. If the reason for the ban was what I guessed at in my above post, I would probably have thought the mod was a jackass, too. If that happens to be the case, than the ban was an act of jackassery. However, there is no way to know until we have a more detailed explanation of what actually happened. There is no way to know until we have a more detailed account of what actually happened. There is no way to know until there is a more detailed account of what happened.

I think you are putting words into his mouth nick. He hasn't said why he called the mod a jackass. It is not obvious why. Let's not play jump to conclusions.

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If you say so dude.

Delete all of my posts in this thread, they do not matter obviously.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
omg guys, really.
this guys cool

he wanted to donate to our servers and maybe even join
comeon, he's a cool uy.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If you say so dude.

Delete all of my posts in this thread, they do not matter obviously.

I didnt' say that either.

A further problem is that, yet again, we have a ban that has not been posted. This is what I was demoted for I believe. This is why we post bans.

My input is this: He plays on FFA Broad all the time. He has never argued about racism on that server to my knowledge. He has never shown any racism on that server at all as far as I know. I am on that server a lot, as well. He does not hack. He does not spawncamp, as far as I have seen. Arguing with a mod about the rules outside of server 1 in a small group environment does not affect the image of our staff in any serious way. Why we should be worried about the image of our staff in the first place is troubling. There must have been a good reason for this ban, then, as I see no smaller reason that seems likely, and our mods are good. However, a moderator blunder is possible, as well. If the moderator that banned him does not come forward, I think the ban has to be lifted. If his ban was never posted we should just assume that A. It was a mistake, or B. the ban is obviously not important enough to warrant the moderator's attention on the forum.

If the mod does come forward, I am thinking the ban will probably stay, considering our mods are good and level headed.

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
he wanted to donate to our servers and maybe even join
comeon, he's a cool uy.
this guy will only donate if unbanned. This, IMO, is a bribe to get back into our servers. I hate people that do this. Notice, he never donated until he wanted something from us.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
thank goodness its a short one this time Dude

no Nick, he talked to me and dude about donating BEFORE he got banned

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
this guy will only donate if unbanned. This, IMO, is a bribe to get back into our servers. I hate people that do this. Notice, he never donated until he wanted something from us.

Actually he said hed donate if the mod apologized. This means he will not just donate more (this means more than he already has donated) if he gets unbanned. The mod will have to apologize. I think that is asking for a bit much to be honest. I do think THC is being a little pissy about this, but again, we dont know what happened.

Also, as far as he knows, he's still just banned from the TDM server. When I was talking to him, which was for a very short time, I neglected to mention that 1 ban from 1 server will eventually be updated to be included on all the server ban lists. I don't think he's trying to pay his way out.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
Let me see if I get this right:
You claim that banning people for racism is childish? (See your statement at the bottom)

Flaws in your logic as follows:
1. We promote a friendly environment for all participants of any ethnicity or nationality so long as they don't cause problems. If someone makes what would appear to be a racist statements, that jeopardizes that friendly environment and we don't allow that.
So, to claim it's childish to ban racists is silly because we're maintaining the friendly environment. What's childish about that?
2. Making donations is unrelated to your getting unbanned so don't think money will make the issue go away.
3. Today when you said "NIGER NIGER NIGER" on S1 I didn't ban you because that's simply a nation in north central Africa but you're obviously pushing the limits because. If some mod doesn't know of a nation called the Republic of Niger and assumes you are both racist AND ignorant and that you meant to say the "N" word (gasp) he's going to ban you for racism.
Who's fault would that be? His because he he's a flunkie who couldn't pass Geography or YOU because you had to push the limit by saying something inflammatory?

You got yourself into this situation so cursing at the mod who was enforcing the rules is really counterproductive.
You should at least respect his work to keep the server friendly, even if he was wrong. The intention was good.

You may not be as smart as you're thinking. Or maybe you're so smart you can't believe you could be wrong so you don't question your judgment, which is worse than dumb.
pwn

I was banned by some jack ass from broadcast team deathmatch. It was for explaining to the idiot that banning people for racism is as childish as racism itself. Please let me know if I can get unbanned as I will make a donation as soon as I do. And if the idiot that bans me apologizes, I'll throw in another $20.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
THC_9, i was wrong then. You are being a dick. You can't be racist on our servers! Simple as that. If we said you cant use the letter "T" in the ingame chat on our servers, guess what, YOU COULDN'T DO THAT. If you want to contest a rule we have, then do it on our forums. Do not make the ingame chat hostile by doing it there. Secondly, your statement seems to convey the idea that you were banned because of a mature discussion, when in fact you were just flaming a mod.

Greg, he said banning for racism is "as childish" as racism. He did not say it was racist. The place for this discussion would be in the serer suggestions section of the forum... not here. This section is merely to appeal his ban, not to discuss the merits of his logic or reasoning skills.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
saying NIGER NIGER NIGER is inappropriate. No shit it's the place, but that's not what you're trying to say. It still creates an overly hostile server environment. I would have kicked for that. Kick is a fair warning.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Now that we can run a racist server and call the mods names we just opened up a whole new shitstorm.. Tell ya what. I'll donate $20 for you NOT to unban him

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Inappropriate. No trolling. We are not, have not, and will not run a racist server. Mods are allowed to be called names, just like guests are allowed to be called names by mods. You want a G rated server, you came to the wrong krew.

And in terms of flaming guests, you kinda hold the title right?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Let me see if I get this right:
You claim that banning people for racism is childish? (See your statement at the bottom)

Flaws in your logic as follows:
1. We promote a friendly environment for all participants of any ethnicity or nationality so long as they don't cause problems. If someone makes what would appear to be a racist statements, that jeopardizes that friendly environment and we don't allow that.
So, to claim it's childish to ban racists is silly because we're maintaining the friendly environment. What's childish about that?
2. Making donations is unrelated to your getting unbanned so don't think money will make the issue go away.
3. Today when you said "NIGER NIGER NIGER" on S1 I didn't ban you because that's simply a nation in north central Africa but you're obviously pushing the limits because. If some mod doesn't know of a nation called the Republic of Niger and assumes you are both racist AND ignorant and that you meant to say the "N" word (gasp) he's going to ban you for racism.
Who's fault would that be? His because he he's a flunkie who couldn't pass Geography or YOU because you had to push the limit by saying something inflammatory?

You got yourself into this situation so cursing at the mod who was enforcing the rules is really counterproductive.
You should at least respect his work to keep the server friendly, even if he was wrong. The intention was good.

You may not be as smart as you're thinking. Or maybe you're so smart you can't believe you could be wrong so you don't question your judgment, which is worse than dumb.
pwn

Lol pwnt

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I call them as I see em.. More importantly, which mod isnt posting Bans?? This is twice we have heard of now today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom