Egypt

A

AiiR

i know alot of you dont care, but have you heard about whats goin on? if not and you care, you should look it up!!
well i was goin to ask you guys to give your opinion and vote, would you help them in there protest? or not

i honestly would, i dont think violence is the answer but dictatorship isnt eather.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Hmmmmm I probably would yes

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
this should be in politics...

The USA is involved in too much shit in that area now.. Fuck em I say

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Your post has been moved.
I agree with your Houston. The USA is way too involved with this. Let Egypt destroy itself.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
To bad I'm in aus

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Why doesn't the US hold some sort of quick voting and say "Should we help 'em or not?"

in little fine-print then it should say, "if the vote passes, stop bitching about the US going into the shithole even more"

LOL. I personally don't care.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Fuck the entire Middle East.. We are much too involved in their bullshit.. This country always wants everyone to be like us.. Some countries dont deserve freedom and others don't want it

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
everyone deserves freedom and its true some dont want it but most do and then they migrate here and then you want to get rid of them wtf i mean white people need them ( talking about hispanics) i mean i was walking down the street i was in the side walk and this fat white bitch comes up to me in her car and tells me to go back to Mexico i was like fuck you your grand parents migrated here to and plus she got where iam from wrong to that offneded me iam salvadorian. thats what i think

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
u were *in* the sidewalk?
lmao

This aint a racial thing at all Steven.. The people of the middle east do not want us there, period..

They've been fighting this so called holy war of theirs for centuries... We aint gonna save them

PwnSauce

Banned
yay, egypt!

PS You'd think after a 5,000 history, they'd have their act together.

greg-cheops.jpg

typical.jpg

cairo-2005.jpg

Last edited:

mohammed

Banned
we live with the ppl there ,
If the goverment shut's down internet
shut down the goverment .

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

if you want to be informed beside cnn,
[video]http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Fuck the entire Middle East.. We are much too involved in their bullshit.. This country always wants everyone to be like us.. Some countries dont deserve freedom and others don't want it

If there is any hope that real morality should someday show its face again in our political decision making (as a country, not talking about on an individual basis), then I think maybe we're going to have to look at the entire world as our fellow men. I am not a practicing Christian, but the rest of my family are very strong believers, and my mother works at our church. I can tell you that the base beliefs of the major religions all seek to promote general human welfare. God doesn't give a shit if you sing and praise his name every Sunday, or if you say the same prayer before you go to bed every night until you forget what the words mean. God cares about you spending your life in the service of bettering the lives of the rest of humanity. Dogma is meaningless unless it somehow helps you do that, or it symbolizes that you are doing it. Jesus never condemned Pontius Pilate.

So why wouldn't we help them? Because trying to involve ourselves in their problems would cause more instability or conflict than staying out. We have a responsibility to do something if and when we can. If we can't, or doing so would cost more lives than it would save, then it would be immoral to do so. But in my opinion, it is edging towards immorality not to do anything if we can help in a meaningful way. I think it's just too easy to separate ourselves from their problems because of how far away they are. If our economy has to suffer some to save thousands of lives, I can deal with it. If every person in the United States had to give up 2000 dollars out of their pockets, money that would have gone to games, electronics, fancy food, ...etc. to save thousands of lives, why wouldn't we do it. I wish it was that simple, so that we could look at the people who say "no, id rather keep my money and have my new tv." If it was that simple, we'd be blaming our selves more often for the problems in the world.

I don't know enough what's going on to make the right decision, though. Does anyone here know any actual facts about what our involvement would consist of, what it would cost, what we would be doing, what the possible effects could be... etc.? Or are we just saying, "it's their country, let them kill each other if they want to." If a war broke out between two political groups in a US state, would we let them work it out? Oh no, they are Americans, and God loves them more.....

How many people from the middle east have you gone and talked to? There are some that don't want us there, probably TONS. I am sure what those people really want is a stable and safe life, and when more people with guns walk into their country, more killing happens. It's too complicated to say ALL OF THEM think one way PERIOD.

Also, consider what the younger generation in America has ever done to deserve the quality of life they (we lol) enjoy. As far as I am concerned, the majority of people in this country have done nothing but BE Americans to deserve all the perks that come with that title. What did the kids in Iraq, who were killed when we invaded, do to deserve death? How many of them were actively killing people? I think you'll find the majority of people everywhere in the world are doing pretty much the same thing, assuming they have the ability. Growing up, getting a job, having kids, paying bills, getting old, dying. I think most of the world, including most of the middle east, just want a country in which they can do those things. I am sure the amount of religious fanatics and violent activists is minuscule compared to the population of people that just get up, go to work, buy lunch, leave work, go home, turn on the tv, go to bed. We need to stop separating ourselves from the rest of the world like that.

We don't want to look to the rest of the world like that fat white bitch did to malasins, do we?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

And i epic pictures. I wanna go to places like that.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the usa want to "help" every country who cant defence against them, yeah yeah "we bring "freedom" "

If you saw someone getting raped, you had a gun, and you were the only one around, even if there was a 50/50 chance of you getting killed trying to save the person, not making an effort would be immoral. It would also make you a sinner and a bad Christian, if you happen to practice that. Good news, God forgives everyone. Bad news, that person is still dead, and while it isn't your fault, that person could easily be alive. This situation isn't (shouldn't be) about spreading democracy or "freedom." Like I said, if our involvement would hurt the situation, I am against it. This should be about practicing the morality our country prides itself in. The inherent problem is that the people will always be trying to make a profit off the situation, and political interests get affected. The problem is also ignorance, and neither of these are American products. "Stupid Americans" is funny, but "stupid germans" is just as true.

Top Bottom