Very close to my neighborhood 1 block from my old middleschool. House explodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So, Saniterium, what your saying is that since we have different ethnic backgrounds he happens to be a part of those who have a adreneline orgasm over an explosion? He said he wished that hapened to where he lives. That explosion killed. He wished death to a person where he lives. I never want him to come back here, the kid is mentally insane. He belongs in some sort of mental rehab or mental hospital or w/e.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No. It's not being quick to judge. Russia is not a third world country. Russia has been invading it's surrounding nations recently. I know plenty of Russians studying here at Berklee. I also know a group of Georgians (georgia was recently invaded by russia). There are people who live for this shit. They are stupid. When they come back to society that doesn't function like a warzone, they do not fit in and many social, emotional, and psychologically problems arise. You do not have to seek slaughter and genocide to feel the power of death. Soldiers have to experience it. They are trained psychologically just as much as they are physically. Let's not get into that.

The point is, death and suffering are a part of life as it is. You do not have to look very far to find it. You certainly do not have to hope for or bring it upon the world yourself. Missionaries, volunteer doctors, church groups that build houses for third world impoverished nations.... THESE are people who experience death on a much more real level than Quart does, and they do not revel in it. THESE are the people who truly value life more because of their experience with death. These are the people who are socially responsible and moral.

The other kind are the ignorant and socially retarded people. Morality in its most general sense is that which betters the survival, growth, and quality of life of fellow mankind. Quart seeks the opposite and calls it a means to the morality that he is completely ignorant of. It is MUCH weaker to simply have disregard for those three things. This is why i said he was pathetic. This is why i said he is a detriment to mankind. People like that, who are too weak and stupid to recognize and rise above things like moral apathy and social disregard, are the kind of people who are easily persuaded into genocides, wars, terrorism, theft, ..etc.

He is just wrong. You do not need to be shot at to know what death is. This is proven both scientifically and socially. And the manner in which he responded jjust further enforces that he is just plain ignorant. He lives in russia and is challenging Houston to a fight? Someone him wishing death on other families is ok, but his sister getting cut in half (something that has happened to many sisters around the world) is crossing the line? His perception and understanding of reality is off the mark and he is morally confused and apathetic. Thats just how it is.

Pretty much everyone can learn to sit around and "talk with the guys." It's not like a social obscurity and moral retardation go hand in hand. Plenty of hard core pieces of shit know how to make a party fun, but they do not know how to be a good human. This one has displayed that he does not wish to be an actively responsible member of society. So fuck him. GTFO of this clan.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

He's not mentally insane, hes just a piece of shit. Obviously this part of the way he thinks is something he takes pride in. It's something that he has embellished in his persona to separate him from people in a way that he thinks puts him above them. Thus, us not knowing what to do when bad shit happens because our neighbors have never blown up before. That is a weak mentality, but it is nevertheless just one of the things he has built this fucked up persona of his on. Hes just a fucking dumbass.

I really don't think Quart needs any more attention from us.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I say we should lock this thread to prevent any further discussions about Qart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom