Very close to my neighborhood 1 block from my old middleschool. House explodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I will add that 1 person died and 4 are seriously injured. Its not cool and its not good to wish this on people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
wow . . .
how long walk away?

Around 10-20 minute walk for me. I walk very relaxed and slowly tho. I dont walk fast unless im hurrying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Wow that's crazy it was that close to your house, and yeah it's not cool at all when people are killed or seriously injured in a situation like this, I wish the best for the survivors.

Qartveli

Corporal
nah then you are a boring person if you dont like getting into extremal situations
I just loved feelings during earthquake's in georgia
and explosion in russia
You should feel haw adrenalin runs to your vains some day son
then you wont say that

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

and one more thing if nothing bad will happen near to you or to you
one day when you will get in real extremal situation
you will sit and cry when others will try to do something
Being on the edge of death makes you look at life from other side makes you care about others more and for sure it makes you do some realy stuped things when someone is in danger
But if you dont like the feeling of adrenaline and smell of death you will never succsed on saving at list your ass

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm a city firefighter you moron.. I've see these things daily...

You think its great to be at the center of an earthquake, be shot at, have a building collapse on you? Oh maybe you'll get some wood as you carry a dead baby from a twisted wreck or even better a crispy burnt baby out of a house fire. Maybe you'll flat out cream your pants seeing a decapitation or a whole family wiped out..

Go back to your game you fuckin half-wit and one day you might get lucky and get to see your brother or sister cut in half. That exciting enough for you?

Maybe you just need to shut the fuck up, learn some language skills and hope and pray this kinda shit dont happen to you. A 19 year old man was killed in this explosion. I dont see the humor in this.

Qartveli

Corporal
First of all First day i got in Krew i said No jokes and no bad things about my family second Houston you keyboard douchbag all you can is fucking type
if you want there is my skype and MSN in my profile go ahead PM me there ill give ya adress and meet me any time you want i will make ya eat your own dick bichass

BTW im out of Krew

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
hmm. I really don't know what to say about it? but common... leave the krew because of this? pff...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
After alot of thought, I decided to edit this post as it lends nothing to this Krew.. I apologize to the krew for this rant but not my words in my last post

Last edited:

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
GUYS ACT LIKE THE ADULTS YOU ARE! STOP HAVING A SLAP FIGHT OVER THIS HOUSE EXPLOSION AND JUST CALM DOWN. Qart, this is no reason to leave the krew. And both of your behavior on this thread makes the krew look like a disfunctional family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom