Very close to my neighborhood 1 block from my old middleschool. House explodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
nah then you are a boring person if you dont like getting into extremal situations
I just loved feelings during earthquake's in georgia
and explosion in russia
You should feel haw adrenalin runs to your vains some day son
then you wont say that

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

and one more thing if nothing bad will happen near to you or to you
one day when you will get in real extremal situation
you will sit and cry when others will try to do something
Being on the edge of death makes you look at life from other side makes you care about others more and for sure it makes you do some realy stuped things when someone is in danger
But if you dont like the feeling of adrenaline and smell of death you will never succsed on saving at list your ass

That's got to be one the stupidest things I've ever read.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Good god...this is what happens when I'm away for a couple days?? Wow....everything entertaining happens when I'm gone... *fight fight fight!* lol...

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
well i think i can now cleary rationalize on the thread over in the cruitmen section.

V

Voodoo

Wow. Everybodys different, but qartveli just brought different to a whole 'nother level. Yes adrenaline is fun, but I like to keep my doses to rock climbing, and flying in a C-130 with the flap in back down(once). Death and destruction is never fun and getting excited and enjoying it is flipping stupid.

What a jerk. I never really knew him, but I wont miss him.

T

TSells

Wow, can't believe what he said, an adrenaline rush is fun, but death? Come on man, thats just sick.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Quart, I don't know if you will ever see this. The amount of people I legitimately hate is so small I could count it off on one hand. I am not sure if I hate you.
This ^ all this. This disgusts and frightens me. The attitude you have displayed is a testament to the failings of mankind. There are people who experience death more on a daily basis than you will experience even in your own death. You do not deserve the quality of life you have. Not while families cry over murdered loved ones in disease ridden villages. I hope whatever your fucked up ignorance leads you to doesn't take a toll on your family. Go to hell. You preach false wisdom when all you have is ignorance and a self serving arbitration of some "reality" in your fucked up moral failings. You are the kind of person that will die in ignorance, having left nothing behind but a delusional journey through the depths of moral apathy and disregard. Fuck you. You're pathetic.

There is no reason a person like this should be a part of our krew. This is not just a matter differing beliefs. Being adult here and saying "let's just agree to disagree" wouldn't be right. This isn't just bigotry or a religious disagreement. It would be wrong to let him take part in our friendly clan. Keep him out.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
good ole Dude.
his verythoughtful typing.

Quart, you shouldn't have said stuff like that, even if you were joking.
even I don't go that far in jokin.
unless you really meant it.-___-

Sanitarium

Private First Class
I have talked with Qart. Several of times and seemed to be a decent guy. Very true he might have a warped sense of humor, thinking and feeling towards life / others in it. However we must not forget that he is not like a good bit of us. Who has grown up in a Super Power Nation. He has grown up in a distant 3rd world country. Russia is no longer a super power. And until 2006 the country was in constant civil war for over 50 yrs. True it might not have been right in his front yard. But in a civil war you never know what you see. All I am saying is different people surround us each and everyday. The description that he gave is no different than what we watch in action movies. And there is many people like that in this world. They are called Jarheads, Green Bret, Navy Seals and other special forces. They live for that kind of shit. So in the future less not be so quick to judge and jump on someone for thinking differently then most people. That is way the world works. If we all thought the same the world would be pointless and nothing would ever get invented, no type of entertainment and no great wonders of the world. We all think differently and act differently. Thats why there are Hero's, normal people and Villians. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom