Porky Pig - Update - 1-18-11

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome Back Porky!! :D

I'm glad to hear that all is well, and I'm sure after an operation like that it will take quite some time to heal from it, but I'm certainly glad to hear you are doing well, again welcome back my friend!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I am really sorry to hear about your friend. It is crazy that for most operations, the anesthesia is more life threatening than the actual surgery. I hope all goes well and i can get back to annihilating you in s1.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Today, 10 February, Porky_Pig was happy jumping around on server 1 for the first time since his "little problem" as usual he got 1st and pwned the shit out of the noobs in there!

Good job Rick!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
LOl @ pwned the shit out of the n00bs.

Good to hear. I saw him logged in the forum earlier today but not sure if he was here for long or not. Still, good to hear he's back in business. :)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol I was on there too and seen him also... and yes he was kickin ass like he usually does so not much has changed! Sorry Ricky I didn't respond earlier I guess somehow I missed this update. Good to have you back and knowing you're doing good! Keep it up :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Welcome Back Porky!! :D

I'm glad to hear that all is well, and I'm sure after an operation like that it will take quite some time to heal from it, but I'm certainly glad to hear you are doing well, again welcome back my friend!

Nope..... still came in first.....

oh you meant physically, yea.

Hard to not think in cod4 terms -_____________________-

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nope..... still came in first.....

oh you meant physically, yea.

Hard to not think in cod4 terms -_____________________-

Where the hell did you get that?, lol. I have no idea what your talking about "still came in first", as for me it has nothing to do with what I said in my post. :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol when you said took some time to heal i thoguht you were also referring to him being able to whoop ass on s1
well, no he needs no time to heal his ass whooping skills.

Top Bottom